Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-12-11, 09:46 AM  
goldillocks

Toughest Ravianna workouts ?

I am looking into getting some ravianna dvds but I want something quite challenging and with less meditation. Checking on VF and Amazon I think the "Bootcamp" and the "Warrior" workouts seem the toughest. Which ones do you think are the most challenging physically ?
goldillocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-11, 01:35 PM  
goldillocks

Can any of the Ravianna fans guide me ?
Old 07-12-11, 06:41 PM  
yahoo205

i'd like to know too
yahoo205 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-11, 06:44 PM  
howardrsh

Although I have Bootcamp, I have not done it yet...I have all of RaviAna's workout, and I would think that Warrior would be one of the most challenging, and I suspect Bootcamp would be (again - just haven't done it), but I have done Warrior, but a long time ago.

Not sure that helps a whole lot!
howardrsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-11, 09:49 PM  
Gale K.
VF Supporter

I find Body Electric to be pretty physical. I really like the first two sets and feel that I do get a workout from it. It also has the Body Bliss practice on it which is a very very long set of basically bird dogs done with breath of fire. Boot Camp has Ringing the Bells of Heaven, where your arms are pretty much in the air for 20 some minutes. I'd say that is pretty physical, even though you are seated the whole time . I don't think you'd go wrong with either of those.

The winds of grace are blowing all the time--all we need to do is raise our sails.
-Rama Krishna, as quoted by Baron Baptiste
Gale K. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-11, 03:40 AM  
goldillocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by howardrsh View Post
Although I have Bootcamp, I have not done it yet...I have all of RaviAna's workout, and I would think that Warrior would be one of the most challenging, and I suspect Bootcamp would be (again - just haven't done it), but I have done Warrior, but a long time ago.

Not sure that helps a whole lot!
Howardrsh, I thought Bootcamp and Warrior workouts would be the toughest just by their names
Wow,you have all their workouts which ones do you find have the most cardio effect ?
Old 07-13-11, 03:49 AM  
goldillocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gale K. View Post
I find Body Electric to be pretty physical. I really like the first two sets and feel that I do get a workout from it. It also has the Body Bliss practice on it which is a very very long set of basically bird dogs done with breath of fire. Boot Camp has Ringing the Bells of Heaven, where your arms are pretty much in the air for 20 some minutes. I'd say that is pretty physical, even though you are seated the whole time . I don't think you'd go wrong with either of those.
Hi Gale,I am definitely getting the Bootcamp one for the arms section and the sun salutations.
I am very tempted by the Body Electric now too and might get this one which is newer instead of the older Warrior one
Old 07-13-11, 11:22 PM  
Gale K.
VF Supporter

Goldilocks, good luck and let us know what you think!

The winds of grace are blowing all the time--all we need to do is raise our sails.
-Rama Krishna, as quoted by Baron Baptiste
Gale K. is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ana brett, kundalini, kundalini yoga, ravi singh, raviana