Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-08-20, 05:50 PM  
seabliss

Checking in with a tough one: HIIT Cardio and Upper Body Workout - Intense Total Body Workout. I have noticed that my arms are improved, more than halfway through this rotation. They were pretty good before but I see definitely tightening and smoothing--no issues. So maybe I should be doing upper body three times a week instead of the two I had been doing. I'm not "muscular" and never will be (don't want to), but I would like to hang on to the firmness. My legs are hopeless in that regard, lol. I just do my best.

Lynn, have a blessed Passover! I'm glad the preparations were easy. I think we all go through emotional ups and downs with all this going on. I hope the Passover time is uplifting to your whole family.

Cynthia, that is great news about your DD. I would have worried too. Some people are still so cavalier, so I'm glad your DD's bosses are careful.

Diana and Linda, I hope you are both having a good day!

Cheryl
Old 04-08-20, 07:08 PM  
monterey vidiot
VF Supporter

Check-in: Denise Austin Yoga Booty Lift. She keeps saying yoga booty barre, but as I recall, Tracey Mallett had already used that title so Denise had to re-name the DVD.
monterey vidiot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-20, 07:52 AM  
Diana3271

Good Morning, Everyone!

I didn't check in last night. I was exhausted and literally falling asleep on my way home last night. We worked late and I think I got into bed around 11:30. Again, no formal exercise but I got a good amount of steps in.

Last night: Basic stretches
This morning: Oxycise

Have a Blessed day and stay healthy!

You can fight it, or do what you've got to do to get it done. The choice is yours. ~Diana

You have the rest of your life to get old. Stay young, as long as you can. ~Diana

10 Pound Slimdown Xtreme Graduate 02/12
Insanity Graduate - I actually survived!
LM Combat 02/13
21 Day Fix Survivor! 6/14

Diana
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-20, 05:18 PM  
seabliss

Today is a recovery day on my rotation, with only a 20-minute stretch routine posted. Since I find using stretch videos to be annoying, boring, and stressful (how do you really feel? ), I'm going to do my own stretching tonight. I've done two 1-mile outdoor walks so far.

I hope you are getting some rest, Diana!

Cheryl
Old 04-09-20, 09:34 PM  
Diana3271

Hi Everyone!

My good friend (Janice) is having a complete hysterectomy tomorrow. I would appreciate prayers for her. She is concerned about being in the hospital with the corona virus.

We are taking tomorrow off so we can have a long weekend. DH is going hunting and I will try to get caught up on some things. I think I am going through the boxed up stuff and get rid of what we don't need. I might also go though my desk drawers and a cabinet. Our part- time employee has off every other week from his regular job. Next week he has off so we will be working all day with him in the shop instead of in the evening like we did this week. We have sent the tenant a contract and we are waiting to hear from them.

No formal workout. I stayed busy and got my steps in.

Have a Blessed evening and stay healthy.

You can fight it, or do what you've got to do to get it done. The choice is yours. ~Diana

You have the rest of your life to get old. Stay young, as long as you can. ~Diana

LM Combat 02/13

Diana
Old 04-09-20, 10:15 PM  
monterey vidiot
VF Supporter

That's funny, Cheryl, I like stretch DVDs, even Ms. JNL's! I might need to do one tomorrow. I had pretty noticeable DOMS in the haunches after Denise's DVD yesterday. Today I did Michelle Dozois' old but totally new to me Pick Your Level Fat to Firm. That's really a workout! I followed the tough modifier except when she did plyo moves. B/t warmup & cooldown there are 4 circuits. Each circuit has combo moves w/ weights, abwork, and cardio.

The weather here is still stay inside & turn the oven on. No higher than 60* and nasty cloudy drizzly at best. Nothing I want to walk in.
Old 04-10-20, 08:25 AM  
Diana3271

Good Morning, Everyone! Happy Friday!

Last night: Basic stretches
This morning: Oxycise

Have a Blessed day, a great start to your weekend, and stay healthy!

LM Combat 02/13

Diana
Old 04-10-20, 09:32 PM  
Diana3271

Hi Everyone!

Cynthia I've been thinking about your DD and her working with the public. I prayed for her to stay healthy.

Janice came through the surgery well.

Check-In: 30 minute outdoor walk

Have a Blessed evening and stay healthy.

LM Combat 02/13

Diana
Old 04-10-20, 10:17 PM  
monterey vidiot
VF Supporter

Thank you, Diana. I do, every time I drop her off at work.

DD had gotten herself an appt at the chiropractor today. This morning, I got one for myself. Last night I had (oh no, not again) a third migraine, bad this time. I expect that getting my neckbones back into alignment will stop this. Before this week, the last migraine was in July.
Old 04-10-20, 10:59 PM  
seabliss

Checking in with Fitness Blender's Total Body Strength Training with Dumbbells, and a mile walk. We also took everything out of the storage, got out DD's toys and games, and put everything else back. So a bit more exercise.

Happy Easter weekend!

Cheryl