Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-12-17, 02:58 PM  
GeekyGirl

I preordered. I've been in a slump and plan on revisiting my KCM DVDs while I await the new set!
GeekyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-17, 03:50 PM  
IceQueen07

I caved and preordered. Couldn't help it.

**Candice**
IceQueen07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-17, 06:42 AM  
Rhonda

I also caved and preordered. Now I am hoping they are as good as the descriptions. I am hit or miss with Kelly.
Rhonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-17, 11:54 PM  
tiffanywu
VF Supporter

I love KCM so placed my order too -- how can I avoid a pre-sale when I use her DVDs at least twice a week?
tiffanywu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-17, 04:14 AM  
Jennifer P.
VF Supporter

I caved this past weekend & preordered also. For those of you sitting on the fence, don't wait too long. Kelly's presale can end rather abruptly & without any notice.

Let's keep this beautiful planet & all its wonderful creatures alive!
Jennifer P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-17, 06:43 AM  
weener
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhonda View Post
I also caved and preordered. Now I am hoping they are as good as the descriptions. I am hit or miss with Kelly.
Same with me...i ordered last night.

~~~~~~~~~
I grew up as teener weener. It got shorten to weener when a nephew was learning to talk and he just called me weener.

www.flickr.com/photos/32418450@N05/
weener is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-17, 12:08 PM  
CharM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer P. View Post
For those of you sitting on the fence, don't wait too long. Kelly's presale can end rather abruptly & without any notice.
I'm on the fence, and I was just about to ask if anyone knows when it'll end. My favorite credit card was compromised ( ) so I'll have to wait for the replacement to get here, which I hope won't take too long.
CharM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-17, 05:15 AM  
Taramisu
VF Supporter

Darn it...I wasn't interested in this but now I am. I am another one that is hit and miss with KCM. I like her but not all of her workouts. But you really can't beat her for 30 minute options and lately that is about all the time I even care to exercise nowadays.

I will have to think about this one.

ETA - Has anyone tried Home Gym Intervals? I like the looks of it. I have this little portable elliptical machine I could use with it.
Taramisu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-17, 06:12 AM  
Cleda
VF Supporter

Ordered

while on vacation. I LOVE KCM and I know her presales can be short and end quickly. Soooooooo ... I ordered. Took some effort (forgot password, etc, etc.) but I did it ... So excited for these!

As for Home gym Intervals? I love that one. I use a treadmill with it and it's a fantastic workout. I have heard others use it with different equipment and then the treadmill and the treadmill wins out. YMMV ...

Cleda
Cleda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-17, 07:19 AM  
Kathy G
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taramisu View Post
Darn it...I wasn't interested in this but now I am. I am another one that is hit and miss with KCM. I like her but not all of her workouts. But you really can't beat her for 30 minute options and lately that is about all the time I even care to exercise nowadays.

I will have to think about this one.

ETA - Has anyone tried Home Gym Intervals? I like the looks of it. I have this little portable elliptical machine I could use with it.
I have this one and really like it a lot! I use it with my treadmill. The weights sections are compound exercises so your heart rate stays up the entire time. There's also a premix with just the compound weight exercises that's really good too. HTH!
(1) 50k
(10) Marathons
(2) 20 milers
(3) 25k’s
(16) Half Marathons
(1) 20k
(6) 10 milers
(1) 15k
Kathy G is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
build and burn, home gym intervals, kcm, kcm build and burn, kelly coffey-meyer, kettlebells