Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 05-06-14, 09:36 PM  
LeanneM

I'm an hourglass, and I've found that doing Tonique, Brazil Butt Lift, and Ballet Beautiful really help slim my thighs. I also did a Cathe LIS rotation for a month when it first came out, and that really helped my inner thighs -- probably from all the work with the gliding disks. Hope that helps!
LeanneM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-14, 09:41 PM  
missaulnier

Quote:
Originally Posted by deineira View Post
I tried TA Hipcentric and did not see any real results. I did ART and saw some small improvement...definitely more tone but no shrinking really. Now I'm doing HDM and my thighs are starting to budge again. Through all of this, I have kept a clean diet and I think that makes a huge difference (for me atleast, I'm 40). YMMV, but the above has worked for me. I have not tried barre as I don't find it that motivating, but it seems to work well for a lot of folks on the board. You'll get a variety of responses to this post, but I'm sure, but I think this is truly one of those cases where what works for one does not work for others.
Deineira - what is HDM? I couldn't find it in the lexicon.

Summer Breeze - I LOVE ellen. I have a total fitness crush on her and have all her newer workouts. I'll have to try doing an Ellen/walking rotation once I'm all the way through Fé Fit (which is definitely making me stronger and fitter, but all the squats and lunges make my legs bigger.)

alisoncooks - I've never done Jari, she looks pretty advanced! Maybe I'll give Slim and Lean a whirl after I get a little fitter.

Thanks for all the tips!
missaulnier is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
biggest change, biggest difference, bulking, thigh slimming