Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 08-21-12, 08:19 AM  
blessed_mom_to_3

Wow, Lannette, thank you so much for that write up! I too am learning a lot!

Question: Aren't OIP/Half Frogs both on Hit the Floor? I ask because I have that one and work out better to a dvd than a book (although I do have the book) and am not sure I totally understand half frogs. If they're on that dvd I will have to give that one a try as my "day 6" workout.
blessed_mom_to_3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-12, 08:51 AM  
Donna D

Quote:
Originally Posted by blessed_mom_to_3 View Post
Wow, Lannette, thank you so much for that write up! I too am learning a lot!

Question: Aren't OIP/Half Frogs both on Hit the Floor? I ask because I have that one and work out better to a dvd than a book (although I do have the book) and am not sure I totally understand half frogs. If they're on that dvd I will have to give that one a try as my "day 6" workout.
Yes, OIP and Half Frogs are on the DVD that comes with the book. Once with instructions and then she repeats without the instructions. I think it is less than 5 minutes. Teresa states to do both exercises before doing any other exercises for the abs.
Donna D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-12, 11:27 AM  
blessed_mom_to_3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna D View Post
Yes, OIP and Half Frogs are on the DVD that comes with the book. Once with instructions and then she repeats without the instructions. I think it is less than 5 minutes. Teresa states to do both exercises before doing any other exercises for the abs.
Oh, great! I'll do that then. I can handle 5 minutes.
Old 08-21-12, 12:23 PM  
TamiT

Just finished lunch AND did one set of Butterfly Arms and two sets of HoeDowns. Can't believe how much energy I have today!

Also wanted to say that I personally like the way Teresa teaches OIP/HF on the free DVD that comes with the book, Fit and Fabulous in 15 Minutes, better than on Hit the Floor. Also like the advance HoeDowns on there too

OK, back to work with ribs up
TamiT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-12, 07:12 PM  
sunday

Hi ladies!

I'm watching your check in with interest! I am wondering if you could give me reccs on which T Tapps would be good to use as add ons. I've never tried it before and am looking at the Target Pop 3 DVD and the Healthy Hormone Super Set.

Anything you could tell me about these would be appreciated!
sunday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-12, 08:11 PM  
Donna D

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunday View Post
Hi ladies!

I'm watching your check in with interest! I am wondering if you could give me reccs on which T Tapps would be good to use as add ons. I've never tried it before and am looking at the Target Pop 3 DVD and the Healthy Hormone Super Set.

Anything you could tell me about these would be appreciated!
I think you would enjoy the DVD that contains T-Tapp POP 3 WORKOUTS

Awesome Legs – approx 6 1/2 minutes

http://t-tapp.com/articles/legs/

Diva Derriere- approx 12 Min - http://www.t-tapp.com/articles/divad/

Pretzel Twist – Approx 4 min - http://www.t-tapp.com/try/

There are some video clips on the last link.
Donna D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-12, 08:59 PM  
sunday

Thanks Donna! These look perfect as add ons.
sunday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-12, 09:39 PM  
blessed_mom_to_3

Day 6:
T-Tapp OIP/Half Frogs (as taught on the Fit in 15, thanks for the tip, TamiT!)
30 minutes of Joel Harper's exercises, mainly abs and legs (I realize this was cheating but I figure his style complements Teresa's, and I needed to switch things up)
Old 08-22-12, 04:14 AM  
Lannette

Quote:
Originally Posted by TamiT View Post
WOW, I just read your blog post about OIP/HF Lannette and I learned so much! Thank you! You sure have a high level of understanding on muscle mechanics. I immediately got on the floor and did one set of OIP/HF with your breakdown in my head and yowza, I could FEEL each movement so much more! It also gave me a lot of energy so I got up and did PBS, then Oil Wells and T-Tapp Twist by memory, REALLY SLOW. For those of you who have the book, these are in chapter 4. Then I did Step Away the Inches walking workout dvd. Wow, what a combo. I feel GREAT. Maybe I'll start doing the organs in place/half frog exercise first, instead of after. OK...off to shower cuz I'm a puddle of sweat and I've got a long day at work today.
Thank you! I'm so glad that it was helpful! Sounds like you had an excellent workout. Enjoy your experiment everyone!

Do you really want to look back on your life and see how wonderful it could have been had you not been afraid to live it? - Caroline Myss
Lannette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-12, 07:59 AM  
blessed_mom_to_3

Day 7:
First 32 minutes of T-Tapp Ladybug Standing workout (basically this is the Total workout with form tweaks and a nicer setting, Teresa's house...I don't like the hotel ballroom setting much)

Tags
biggest change, biggest difference, pretzel, t tapp, t-tapp, t-tapp results, teresa tapp