Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-19-09, 10:23 AM  
SharonH
VF Supporter

When I was doing The FIRM, my favorites were FIRM Cardio/Strength and Super Sculpting. Unfortunately, tall box work just does not agree with my knees anymore.
SharonH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-09, 12:17 PM  
Helen S
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizach View Post
Guess what I'm going to do after reading this thread: get me some Firm Classics .

OT:
Helen S.,
Did you know you were one of the VFers who answered most of my questions when I was new to the forum? I LOVE you for that. You had an avatar that looked like you were taking an oath or something.
Thanks for your comment too.
Hi Lorna,

I remember that pic. It was taken during the Todd Gheisar filming. I was wearing a shiny purple top and I was waving Hi. However, some people thought I was doing some kind of Star Trek sign.

Glad I helped you on your fitness journey. Now, it seems that you're helping and inspiring a lot of other people. You tried kettlebells before I did (also lurked in the Clubbells thread). Those sound good too but I'm trying to be good and not spend more money on equipment. I do have a right to change my mind though.

Helen
Old 11-19-09, 01:44 PM  
Joni O
VF Supporter

Firm Volume I was my very first Firm, way back when I ordered it in Beta tape format from TV! I did see results, but I consider The Firm Classics to be very old and dated - for me anyway. I like all of the BSS Series - they just seem more 'with it.'

I never, never, never use the tall box for anything. The most I use is the shorter version of the Fanny Lifter or Transfirmer. I consider myself to be too short for the taller versions (5'2") and that's what killed my knees in the past - along with doing regular step workouts on an 8" step. If I dare to venture into anything higher, my knees and lower back pay the price.
Joni O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-09, 12:22 PM  
BalleRina

Which workout is the best for losing weight: I've never been overweight but making small changes in my diet allowed me to drop a few vanity pounds.

Which workout is the best for changing your arms: A modified Your Body Breakthru rotation by Michelle Dozois using her YBBr workouts, the TLTs and Jari Love.

Which workout is the best for your core/abs: Believe it or not, consistent use of 8 minute abs. I can't stand to do it anymore though. I also had great results with consistent use of Winsor power sculpting abs.

Which workout changed your glutes: iBallet

Which workout is the best for your legs: Cathe & ballet classes
BalleRina is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
biggest change, pilates band, results, successful weight loss