Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 04-29-13, 11:39 AM  
yahoo205

!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by trixie108 View Post
I'm doing Omni, right around the day 270 mark. I hardly ever do cardio, maybe twice a month? I do the standard 10 days of muscular structure though. For me, the first two or so days, I'm still learning the moves, the middle days I'm still trying to get through all the reps, lol, and the final days I'm mastering them.

As far as results go, I lost 33 pounds and two pant sizes. I can't believe I'm going to print this, but I lost 5" off of each thigh! Plus 4 off of both my hips and waist.
Wow!!!! That is so impressive. Are you really clean with your eating? Are thighs a trouble spot for you (vs. abs,etc.)? I am desperate to lose my inner thighs.
yahoo205 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-13, 11:42 AM  
yahoo205

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzie View Post
This describes my results perfectly. I am just about to start Omni 2.1 Level 8. I typically do each level 10 times (doing MS 4-6 times a week), though I have done only 8 for a couple levels on 2.1. I hardly ever do TA cardio and never her freestyle cardio from Meta/Continuity. During year 1 I used some other dance-based cardio a few times a week and for the last two months I have not done much cardio at all - I combine TA with daily Kundalini practices.

Awesome results. Congratulations!!
Fuzzie, what Kundalini are you doing? I was doing some Kundalini a while (liked the breathing).
Old 04-29-13, 11:52 AM  
fuzzie
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by yahoo205 View Post
Fuzzie, what Kundalini are you doing? I was doing some Kundalini a while (liked the breathing).
I am doing (and loving) Ravi an Ana's DVDs
fuzzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-13, 12:32 PM  
yahoo205

The dance cardio is the same for all the continuities right? Also, did anyone do the extra arms on the dance cardio?
Old 04-29-13, 12:35 PM  
fuzzie
VF Supporter

Quote:
The dance cardio is the same for all the continuities right? Also, did anyone do the extra arms on the dance cardio?
Yes, the cardio is the same for all centrics. There are only extra arm segments on the first few sets of Continuity. I did them at the time.
fuzzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-13, 02:58 PM  
trixie108

Quote:
Wow!!!! That is so impressive. Are you really clean with your eating? Are thighs a trouble spot for you (vs. abs,etc.)? I am desperate to lose my inner thighs.
OMG I know I'm going to get flammed for this, but NO! I really don't eat that well. I think the only thing I really changed with my diet is that I cut down on my sweets (I still eat them though!) and absolutely no snacking, especially at night.

Yes, my thighs and hips were always a trouble spot. I'm an hourglass when I'm thin, but when I gain I turn into a pear. I used to be so embarrassed when people posted their waist measurements, and one of my thighs would be bigger than their waist
Old 04-29-13, 05:38 PM  
yahoo205

Nicole, congratulations!! that's really impressive.
Old 04-29-13, 06:10 PM  
Scbayless

Quote:
Thanks so much for your response. I am so impressed that you haven't missed one weekday for 2-3 years. So if you do each muscular structure level for 10 days then you really don't get much time off to finish in the month.

do you do her dance cardio 5 days a week too?

did you do any other strength?

I notice in your tag line that you are doing glute and omni. do you do both the same day or alternate or just do the floorwork for both?

i really miss barre and this kind of workout but it's hard to get back into it after doing weights at the gym for a while now.
Sorry it took so long to write back.

I have on and off done the cardio 5 days a week. I always always always do cardio with it. Just what I do changes. I do her cardio 2-3 times a week at least. I like step a lot too, as well as treadmill dancing. I work out six days a week by the way, but make TA optional on day 6. It makes keeping track of the 10 days of MS work easier.

And in terms of doing glute and omni, that has been a journey figuring out how to use them both. I have done 5 days of each on the same level. I have done both the floor work in the same day, and I have done one whole round then the other one in another round. Nothing perfect figured out yet, but keeps me entertained.

And TA has been my main form of strength work really since starting her. Some lifting days with Cathe maybe once a week but that's about it.
Old 04-29-13, 07:25 PM  
Yelly

The main results I get from TA is in my butt - it's the one thing that makes my butt smaller (which I personally need ). That's what really motivates me to keep working out with her - I just keep thinking back to how my butt used to look - ha ha! And there for at least a month, while I was doing Ultimate Yogi with TA, I rarely, if ever, did cardio. Now I try to do cardio at least 3 days a week, but if it's between cardio or yoga, yoga wins. I know it doesn't make logical sense that you can spot reduce, and I don't know how she does it, but it really works. Nothing else has done that ever.

EDA: I'm doing Omni, btw
Yelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-13, 12:57 AM  
yahoo205

http://masteringthemethod.blogspot.c...-centrics.html

found the above link and the person had amazing results but she also ate clean.

Tags
abcentric, continuity, glutecentric, hipcentric, met level, omnicentric, tracy anderson results