Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-01-11, 06:19 PM  
TexasMama

Cellerciser: Anybody got one?

I'm planning on purchasing a new rebounder, probably this week. After thoroughly reviewing all my options, I've narrowed it down to either a Jumpsport 350 or a Cellerciser. I already know from reading previous threads that the Jumpsport is popular and well liked by many on here, but I've not heard much mention of the Cellerciser. Does anyone here have one, and what do they think? TIA!

A pedestrian is a man in danger of his life. A walker is a man in possession of his soul. -- David Mccord
TexasMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-11, 08:42 PM  
Lucky Star
VF Supporter

I do have a Cellerciser and I love it! It's extremely well made and guaranteed to be weatherproof as well, which is nice. And it has a wonderfully buoyant bounce!

That said, I don't know how it compares to the Jumpsport. That's a bungee rebounder, right? I don't think my Cellerciser is noisy for a spring-driven rebounder -- neighbors can't hear it nor can family members in other rooms (I've added Vaseline to the springs a couple of times and I've had it for several years now). But of course a bungee rebounder is bound to be even quieter.
Lucky Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-11, 07:11 AM  
kristieb726

Michelle,

I also have a Celleciser! I just received it last week and love it! The bounce is fantastic and while I still need to do the URX DVD's that caused me to by this in the first place, I'm just having fun bouncing on the thing every day. I actually looked at lots of reviews and what decided me on Celleciser was the fact that it got great reviews and folded in half. I would have chosen a jump sport but they didn't have a model that folded and for me space is at a premium, so despite the fact that it makes no noise, not folding was a strike against it for me. I've been health bouncing on mine several times while I'm on the phone and the person on the phone couldn't hear it and it didn't interrupt my conversation. I'm enjoying mine a lot and wondering why it took me so long to actually purchase one of these!

Hope that helps!

Kris
kristieb726 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-11, 07:28 AM  
Inchworm

I also have the cellerciser and love it as well, as do my kids. I use it for any super high impact stuff and it's great and seems very well made.

Kelly
Inchworm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-11, 01:57 PM  
TexasMama

Thanks for the info! I woke up this morning leaning toward a Jumpsport, until I read your posts. Now, I'm stumped again. I think I may be overthinking this, something my DH would say I'm known for.

A pedestrian is a man in danger of his life. A walker is a man in possession of his soul. -- David Mccord
Old 05-02-11, 02:10 PM  
kristieb726

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasMama View Post
Thanks for the info! I woke up this morning leaning toward a Jumpsport, until I read your posts. Now, I'm stumped again. I think I may be overthinking this, something my DH would say I'm known for.
Michelle,

I was doing the same thing, but what pushed me over the edge for celleciser were the reviews and the fact that it could be folded. If jumpsport had a model to fold in half, then I might have chosen that one but I'm extremely happy with my celleciser at this point.

Hope that helps!

Kris
kristieb726 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-11, 05:45 AM  
horsemom2

Never tried one but do know the Jumpsport bungee totally outbounces my ReboundAIR and UR so cannot imagine a spring bounce feeling as wonderful.

Barb S
who thinks most are happy with what they got till they try better
horsemom2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-11, 08:58 AM  
TexasMama

Well, I was pretty split down the middle, until I looked at the deal Costco was offering on the Jumpsport 350. When I realized they were throwing in the bar and a dvd for no extra charge, that made up my mind. Plus, I can return it to my local Costco if I don't like it. I much prefer that to having to return something by mail. I was interested in the folding aspect of the Cellerciser (I could take it with me when I visit my family in Alabama), but that's really a relatively minor thing for me. Plus, the Jumpsport just looked so fun and bouncy! I think I probably would have been perfectly satisfied with either. I can't wait until my Jumpsport arrives!

Old 12-07-15, 04:03 PM  
vandons

Any more thoughts on the Cellerciser and any comparisons to the Jumpsport rebounders?

I have narrowed my choices to the Cellerciser and the Jumpsport 350 Pro.
vandons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-15, 06:40 PM  
horsemom2

Quote:
Originally Posted by vandons View Post
Any more thoughts on the Cellerciser and any comparisons to the Jumpsport rebounders?

I have narrowed my choices to the Cellerciser and the Jumpsport 350 Pro.
Just curious why you would choose a JS350 PRO and not a 550 PRO?
ETA: Costco sells a 550 with a PRO mat but their 350 is not a PRO mat.
PRO mats have 36 cords instead of 30

Barb S
horsemom2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cellerciser, jumpsport, reboundair, rebounder