Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 10-09-20, 02:43 PM  
Gams

That may be, but then I think it would have been nice if she had acknowledged Janie’s loss and said something like being glad she and Wolfie were there to support Janie when Eddie passed away and maybe had said something about feeling bad for Janie.
Gams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-20, 02:46 PM  
sherry7899

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gams View Post
That may be, but then I think it would have been nice if she had acknowledged Janie’s loss and said something like being glad she and Wolfie were there to support Janie when Eddie passed away and maybe had said something about feeling bad for Janie.
Good point.

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-20, 03:41 PM  
Karla25

Quote:
I agree with you. After all, Eddie was survived by his wife and son. Valerie was only his ex-wife and should have acted accordingly. I think that must have been very painful for Janie. It would have upset and hurt me.
Old 10-11-20, 08:16 PM  
Gams

Tom Kennedy has passed away. He was best known as a game show host and real life brother of another game show host - Jack Narz. RIP
Old 10-13-20, 03:51 PM  
Gams

Conchata Ferrell has passed away. I knew she was very ill and was looking for an update on her condition a couple days ago, but couldn’t find anything. She was really funny on Two and a Half Men. And I remember a Love Boat from years ago that she was in and it had a great story line. RIP
Old 10-13-20, 04:58 PM  
sherry7899

Quote:
Conchata Ferrell has passed away. I knew she was very ill and was looking for an update on her condition a couple days ago, but couldn’t find anything. She was really funny on Two and a Half Men. And I remember a Love Boat from years ago that she was in and it had a great story line. RIP
I knew her from Mystic Pizza. I also remember her from the comedy series er (not the hour long drama). George Clooney was in the comedy series er with her. She was a great comedic actress.

Eta: I just remembered that she was a guest on the drama ER also.

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-20, 06:58 PM  
fanofladyvols

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry7899 View Post
I knew her from Mystic Pizza. I also remember her from the comedy series er (not the hour long drama). George Clooney was in the comedy series er with her. She was a great comedic actress.

Eta: I just remembered that she was a guest on the drama ER also.
Mystic Pizza is how I remembered her, too. Sad.

Never give up on your body!-- Miranda Esmonde-White

Word/Guiding Principle for 2024: Embrace: embrace my faith, my family, my friends, myself, the process, the progress, the hard work, the strength program I choose, the recovery methods and rest I need, my life, the good times, and the memories of good people.
fanofladyvols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-20, 07:24 PM  
anetta

I really liked her as Berta on Two and a Half Men and I liked her character in Mystic Pizza.

Anita
anetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-20, 08:07 PM  
toaster
Exchange Moderator

I guess I'm the only 80s person (Sherry help me out here!), but I remember CF from LA Law. I'm sorry to hear that she was sick and has died.

Follow me @YogiBethC

YouTube|Instagram|Facebook
And yes, I am Reviewer Dr. Beth on Amazon.
toaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-20, 08:47 PM  
Gams

I remember her being on LA Law, too, but I didn’t watch the show because it was on opposite some show I really liked. Can’t remember which show, though. Maybe Knots Landing? Or Cagney & Lacey? I’ll have to see if I can find out what night of the week it was on.

Tags
in memory, off topic, off-topic