Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 09-18-19, 04:32 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjayd View Post
Yes, Mary will send the actual DVDs so it doesn’t take as long as it normally would coming from Australia to the USA. Linda is really easy to work with.
yes.

I've ordered stuff from China and Australia from ebay and they came pretty quick - I guess it's because HI is physically closer to those two countries.

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-19, 02:50 PM  
cjayd
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bzar View Post
reminder - sale ends tomorrow, Wed., 9/25/19!
Linda’s sale ends on the 30th, Monday.
cjayd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-19, 03:26 PM  
primrosecat

How do you figure what the postage will be?
primrosecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-19, 03:32 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjayd View Post
Linda’s sale ends on the 30th, Monday.
thanks - I deleted my post. typo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by primrosecat View Post
How do you figure what the postage will be?
to get the bogo, you need to email her, then she sends you an invoice. if you are shipping DVDs to the US, Mary is the distributor.

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
Old 09-24-19, 03:43 PM  
cjayd
VF Supporter

Also don’t forget that her site is not US dollars but AUD dollars. The exchange rate with the US dollar is really good.
cjayd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-19, 12:43 AM  
Venus

Quote:
Originally Posted by manleym View Post
Linda is having a sale September 14 - 30. Buy 1 get 1 free equal or lesser value on all downloads and DVDs.
Thanks for posting about the sale. I bought the Feel Good Series DVD and the Hula Barre Series DVD.
Venus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-19, 10:20 AM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

i made a last minute DVD purchase last night and Linda squeezed me in within the sale. i'm sure it was already 10/1/19 but she gave me the bogo price.

my past barlates purchases were from Mary - how often does Linda have her bogo sales?

Old 10-01-19, 11:33 AM  
Dontmindthemess

Quote:
Originally Posted by bzar View Post
i made a last minute DVD purchase last night and Linda squeezed me in within the sale. i'm sure it was already 10/1/19 but she gave me the bogo price.

my past barlates purchases were from Mary - how often does Linda have her bogo sales?

What did you end up getting? I think Linda’s last sale was 6 months ago.

Jane
Dontmindthemess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-19, 11:44 AM  
Lannette

I purchased DVDs, which Mary promptly sent out but also downloads. (I’m burning DVDs right now and also set up a media player to use for Barlates and other downloads.)

Does anybody purchase her subscriptions? It seems like good price for single downloads, though perhaps not as good a deal as box sets and definitely not as good a deal as her 0.99 weekly specials if she starts running them again.

Do you really want to look back on your life and see how wonderful it could have been had you not been afraid to live it? - Caroline Myss
Lannette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-19, 12:16 PM  
lreidgreen
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lannette View Post
I purchased DVDs, which Mary promptly sent out but also downloads. (I’m burning DVDs right now and also set up a media player to use for Barlates and other downloads.)

Does anybody purchase her subscriptions? It seems like good price for single downloads, though perhaps not as good a deal as box sets and definitely not as good a deal as her 0.99 weekly specials if she starts running them again.
I found that the downloads of Mix and Match were more expensive than the 3 DVD set so I got the DVD.
I also ordered late last night but I got the buy one get one.
I got 4 downloads: double burn mat, Burn it total body, Triple Burn Series and Fusion Mat series
In addition to the mix and Match DVD I got Mat Sculpt and Burn DVD set which wasn’t as costly as the Mix and match so it wasn’t as good of a deal but it is one I have been looking at for awhile.
lreidgreen is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
barlates sale, foot injury, foot surgery, linda wooldridge, linda wooldridge sale, travel workouts