Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-31-16, 08:04 AM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

I wrote on the Facebook page and asked if anyone else had problems, apparently I'm the only one. I disabled my anti-virus, used the Explorer option to "save" rather than download, and it took almost two hours with regular baby sitting visits to move the mouse and make sure the page didn't dim out. The download failed 2-3X but let me resume.

I successfully downloaded Gaia - or so it seems. Wonder what the deal is? I have tons of room and laptop runs great otherwise, although some websites give me trouble with streaming.

Looking forward to enjoying the workouts and putting all this behind me - they look awesome!

PS while on Facebook I asked if they would please consider putting these on DVD in the future.
Pat58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-16, 12:46 PM  
mtngoat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat58 View Post
I wrote on the Facebook page and asked if anyone else had problems, apparently I'm the only one. I disabled my anti-virus, used the Explorer option to "save" rather than download, and it took almost two hours with regular baby sitting visits to move the mouse and make sure the page didn't dim out. The download failed 2-3X but let me resume.

I successfully downloaded Gaia - or so it seems. Wonder what the deal is? I have tons of room and laptop runs great otherwise, although some websites give me trouble with streaming.

Looking forward to enjoying the workouts and putting all this behind me - they look awesome!

PS while on Facebook I asked if they would please consider putting these on DVD in the future.
Glad you were able to get one downloaded at least - that is very strange! I would say for me they downloaded more quickly than videos I have purchased from other sites.

Are you able to stream them?

(Sorry for the terse response the other day - I was on my phone while being a passenger in the car - tricky).

Lacey (trying to convince Brent to take a Pilates class): C'mon Brent, don't you want to unify your mind and body?
Brent: Nah. I'm not gonna put all my eggs in one basket.
Corner Gas Season1 Episode 3 "Pilates Twist"
mtngoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-16, 12:57 PM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

Hi Lori! I've been researching and have narrowed the problem down to too many programs are running in Task Manager. I deleted some, but have more research to do on which ones I can safely delete. I was able to get the second workout to download in about an hour.

I can stream, but it briefly stalls, as does Kundalini Lounge. I think the culprit lies with my overpopulated Task Manager and all the running programs.
Pat58 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
alice bracegirdle, bellyfit