Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 06-03-16, 10:15 PM  
videofit

At this point I have every DVD except Fitness Becomes You (I should check out the sale). Good n Strong and All My Best vol. 1,2,3,4 are favorites.

I don't like Sculpture mainly because the deltoid work is her hardest of all of her workouts in my opinion and I only was able to complete it once without stopping. She works each body part for 5 min. instead of her usual 3 or 3.5 min. which makes the whole DVD tougher.

I'm currently doing all the Unpluggeds again in order because I like the outdoor location. I would love to have a back yard like she had when she lived in NY state.
Old 06-04-16, 01:25 AM  
tiffanywu
VF Supporter

What else to buy...

I already have Triple Threat, Sculpture and Getting Better. I am considering getting another title or two, and am partial to things that are easy to split as I don't usually have more than 30 mins to dedicate to upper body vs. lower body. I like Triple Threat but find it harder to divvy up along those lines I only have her DVDs so would love to know if the downloads are chaptered like her DVDs as this is pivotal for creating splits! Good 'n Strong sounds like a possibilty... Thanks for enabling me, peeps
tiffanywu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-16, 05:09 AM  
Taramisu
VF Supporter

I have been wanting some Unpluggeds for a while so I will order a couple of those for sure.

I had Good N Strong years ago (2007 maybe?), did it once and traded it away. I liked it but it was on the long side for me. I tend to prefer her shorter offerings. I also had Sculpture but traded it without trying it, it sounds really hard and held a dread factor for me. And it's also long but you can shorten it up I guess.

So maybe I will get Good N Strong again but will probably just get some Unpluggeds. I have the Classics, Perfect 10 and Getting Better. I like those a lot.

Will have to decide, definitely taking advantage of this sale though.
Taramisu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-16, 07:51 AM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiffanywu View Post
I already have Triple Threat, Sculpture and Getting Better. I am considering getting another title or two, and am partial to things that are easy to split as I don't usually have more than 30 mins to dedicate to upper body vs. lower body. I like Triple Threat but find it harder to divvy up along those lines I only have her DVDs so would love to know if the downloads are chaptered like her DVDs as this is pivotal for creating splits! Good 'n Strong sounds like a possibilty... Thanks for enabling me, peeps
I think Good 'n Strong would be a nice complement to what you have there. It follows the 30 minutes of upper body and abs, then 30 minutes of lower body split.

I began working with Sculpture last night and LOVE it! This is really my cup of tea, good solid weight training to fatigue. I used eight, five and three pound dumbbells and pyramided down. I appreciated that there were no tricep dips but she fries the triceps anyway.

ETA: I don't know why I originally typed that there were no pushups. There are! Duh
Pat58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-16, 06:05 PM  
ealakey
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiffanywu View Post
The downloads are really well chaptered.

~Beth
ealakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-16, 08:47 PM  
spotted zebra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taramisu View Post
I have been wanting some Unpluggeds for a while so I will order a couple of those for sure.

I had Good N Strong years ago (2007 maybe?), did it once and traded it away. I liked it but it was on the long side for me. I tend to prefer her shorter offerings. I also had Sculpture but traded it without trying it, it sounds really hard and held a dread factor for me. And it's also long but you can shorten it up I guess.

So maybe I will get Good N Strong again but will probably just get some Unpluggeds. I have the Classics, Perfect 10 and Getting Better. I like those a lot.

Will have to decide, definitely taking advantage of this sale though.
I absolutely love the Classics and Getting Better! Those two, along with All My Best, are my favourites.
spotted zebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-16, 03:02 PM  
ealakey
VF Supporter

I think I may get the Classics. I have Beauty to the Bone, All My Best 1 & 2, Getting Better and Sculpture.

~Beth
ealakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-16, 01:52 PM  
spotted zebra

Has anyone tried My Body of Work Unplugged - the one with parts from both the Unplugged 1900 and 2000 series?
spotted zebra is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
barre3, margaret richard, margaret richard download, unplugged