Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-30-13, 08:14 PM  
glamgal
VF Supporter

I'm at Big Lots now...Did you find these with the regular DVDs? I'm assuming not, since it's been said that these come in a box.

ETA: I googled Booty Slide, showed a picture of the box to a sales clerk, and he directed me to an end cap titled "$5 to $10" of various products. Yay Booty Slide!
Old 12-01-13, 07:04 AM  
Demeris

So I could get my extra wide foot into these booties, but the cuff was very tight, and it was a struggle to pull that over the widest part of my foot.

After the booties were on, there was plenty of room for my size 8 Xtra wide, but I doubt they would fit any foot larger than a 10. Or any foot wider than mine.
Demeris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-13, 10:43 AM  
debbied
VF Supporter

Well, I did my typical vidiot thing and went out and bought a set. After my workout yesterday, I watched this DVD. It looks surprisingly good. Four workouts. All were less than 30 minutes and would be perfect add-ons. My only complaint--all the warm ups were the same. For $5, I'll definitely get my money's worth

Thanks, Coolgirlinfl8888!!!

Constantly in a state of gratitude.

Dream big because the only thing that can hold you back is a life without dreams. Sean O'Malley

If you can keep your head when all around you are losing theirs, it's just possible you haven't grasped the situation. Jean Kerr
debbied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-13, 10:56 AM  
desertMermaid

Quote:
Originally Posted by glamgal View Post

ETA: I googled Booty Slide, showed a picture of the box to a sales clerk, and he directed me to an end cap titled "$5 to $10" of various products. Yay Booty Slide!
Oh good!
desertMermaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-13, 06:35 PM  
bee1forfitness

Here's a link for a free Booty Slide workout, so glad it's working out for you guys. I did remember that I like the way the workouts looked when I previewed them. There's also a free app if you have an iPad or iPhone
bee1forfitness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-13, 07:09 PM  
CoolGirlinFl888

I'm a size.... well let's just say much bigger than a 10! I tried the slides on today. They fit actually much like the ones on the box!! Yes, they came up to my ankle so I got the right set. They are very slippery and I am anxious to try them now that I am back in town. I am going to preview the dvd first. I am thrilled I got my hands on these and with no shipping issues and for a total of $5.30!!!!! Gosh, I have wanted these forever!! Yay!! I wasn't even looking for them either lol! I just found a shelf full of them actually at two Big Lots by where I was staying out of town. There is a BL right down the road from me and I am going to check them out too just to see if they carry them.
CoolGirlinFl888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-13, 11:36 PM  
Honeydew

I"m going to check my Big Lots tomorrow..here's hoping they still have a set for me!
Honeydew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-13, 12:54 PM  
Honeydew

Quote:
Originally Posted by bee1forfitness View Post
Here's a link for a free Booty Slide workout, so glad it's working out for you guys. I did remember that I like the way the workouts looked when I previewed them. There's also a free app if you have an iPad or iPhone
I signed up but can't access anything??

fyi, I found bootyslide at my Big Lots, they were in an aisle with all the seen on tv stuff. I picked up 2!
Honeydew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-13, 08:02 PM  
Erica H.

I searched all over my Big Lots and couldn't find the set. I asked someone and they sent me to the sporting goods section and still couldn't find them.

Erica
Erica H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-13, 09:22 PM  
desertMermaid

So I decided to seek these out. They only had one at my bigLots!, I figured it was a sign, so I bought it. I have yet to use it, but I hope I can use the booties to slide around a bit on the carpet when I do dance workouts.
desertMermaid is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
booty slide, booty slides, gliding