Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-21-11, 06:53 PM  
Pie
VF Supporter

Thank you to my Secret Santa DBCLARK44!!! :)

I am completely blown away right now. Deb sent me Jari Love ER Bootcamp, KCM Circuit Burn, Cathe firewalker bands, Our Daily Bread book & calendar and a nice Holiday card.

I can't wait to try everything. Thank you so much........

Results are not made in the Comfort Zone........ - Mike Karpenko
Pie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-11, 07:01 PM  
dbclark44

You're welcome. I figured I'd just let you know it was me right off as that seems to be the trend. Enjoy .

Thanks for asking for those firewalker bands. I didn't know Cathe had those available. Should know she has just about everything available for sale that she uses in her workouts. I ordered me a set today. I have some loops that I use but they don't work so good for that exercise she does on your back for the outer thigh. So I needed these.

Rotations are an immunization against procrastination.
dbclark44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-11, 08:58 PM  
sherry7899

I am overwhelmed!!!

I received a package from my wonderful Secret Santa today, and I am speechless! First of all, this is the first of several packages! I will come back to post after I receive the others. My secret santa is glamgal (Jennifer) and she was so incredibly generous. Honestly, I can't believe she is sending anything else after this.

She sent:

-an Aveeno lip balm (I constantly have chapped lips, so this went right into my purse)
-a Ghiardelli chocolate limited edition package with peppermint, eggnog and PUMPKIN ( I didn't even know they made this flavor combination and I adore pumpkin) flavored chocolates
-a peanut butter and jelly bar from Williams Sonoma, which I already sampled some of it (I could not help it-delicious!)
-a bar of peppermint bark from Williams Sonoma . I have never gone into that store. I think it could be a dangerous place for me to shop! I will try it very, very soon.
-a sampler box of herbal teas, which I will use all winter

The absolute best gift, which I utterly love and will use EVERY day-a watch with Snoopy and Woodstock on it! I casually mentioned in a thread how my Peanuts watch had broken several years ago and I might finally replace it after the holidays. Jennifer is such a sweetie and found this thread (great VF detective skills) and purchased one for me. It even has a silver band (my favorite) and a pink face on it (one of my favorite colors).

I hardly ever get surprise gifts-my family is big on gift cards/checks, so to receive things that were so thoughtfully picked out for me is so special to me.

Jennifer, thank you so very, very much! I am so touched by the care you took picking out gifts for me. I hope you have a wonderful holiday season.

Hugs!!!!

Sherry
sherry7899 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-11, 10:19 PM  
Darisa

Sherry, the Snoopy watch is a winner!!
Darisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-11, 10:21 PM  
sherry7899

Darisa-it definitely is!!!! When I showed my DH, he said "I should have known to have bought that for you!" I will think of Jennifer's kindness every time I wear it-which will be every day!

Sherry
Old 11-21-11, 10:55 PM  
glamgal
VF Supporter

I'm so glad that you liked everything, Sherry! I enjoyed 'stalking' you and picking out gifts I thought you would enjoy. I must admit, that I was pretty proud of myself for finding the thread with the Snoopy watch info. I was very sneaky.

I also had help from an elf named Daisysunshine! It's so much fun when you can collaborate with other VF'ers to pick out the perfect items for someone! This was my first year participating in the gift exchange and I will definitely be doing it again!
Old 11-21-11, 11:00 PM  
sherry7899

Jennifer, you should be proud You are now a master!!! I can't wait to wear the watch tomorrow.

daisysunshine is a sweetheart (Hi, Livvy!) who knows me well and I thanked her for her being your elf.

Hugs,
Sherry
Old 11-22-11, 02:02 AM  
NoraKate
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsThistlebottom View Post
A BIG thank you to my awesome Secret Santa, NoraKate, who sent Jari's bootcamp DVD, a plush Snoopy, and a wonderful collection of black teas with a tea infuser. I love everything, and I thank you for your generosity!
enjoy!!!!

I...um...still have the card i forgot to put in the box.....
Old 11-22-11, 02:04 AM  
NoraKate
VF Supporter

I got a box today with... wonderful things

The Klutz 2 Diva bellydance dvd that I've been eying forever
and a fantastic book of Finnish folklore/mythology

THANK YOU Secret Santa!!!
Old 11-22-11, 02:11 AM  
Lizzo
VF Supporter

I just want to send a big thank you to my Secret Santa, Denise. Really, I can't thank you enough! It was lovely and really cheered me considering I have been going through a tough time lately.

I received:
-A bag of chocolate covered pretzels (so yummy...I already ate half!)
-A homemade cell phone bag (it looks like a tiny purse and is so cute)
-Elle Workout Yoga with Brooklyn Decker
-Shiva Rea Fluid Power
-A lovely holiday card

Again, thank you, Denise! I truly enjoyed the gifts!

http://musingsofafitnessjunkie.blogspot.com
Lizzo is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
holiday gift exchange, secret santa, vf gift exchange