Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-18-11, 07:39 AM  
roleez
VF Supporter

Quote:
Oh, I see how this game is played now... if you're among the slackers who post their wish list 'late', you're among the first to receive your gifts!
I think you're right Gay, because my awesome Secret Santa (I think Kay K. but not 100% positive, I was so excited when I got my package, I lost my packing slip) already sent me Jillian's Extreme Shed & Shred. I did both workouts the next morning & loved the routines! Thank you so much
Old 11-18-11, 07:04 PM  
dbclark44

Quote:
I got a package to day with Biggest Loser Power Walk
Deb, I'm not your secret santa, but just wanted to say I think you'll enjoy BL Power Walk. It's a real nice change up from Leslie. Just don't concentrate on the back grounders too much, they're not always in step

Rotations are an immunization against procrastination.
dbclark44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-11, 06:29 AM  
aunatural

Awwww. Thank you Jo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_Jo View Post
Well, your giftee from last year still appreciates her wonderful Santa.

2014 Goal- Be consistent! Embrace yoga!
aunatural is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-11, 06:30 AM  
aunatural

You guys are making me blush.

Quote:
Originally Posted by debbied View Post
And from two years ago!

2014 Goal- Be consistent! Embrace yoga!
aunatural is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-11, 07:36 AM  
Jewels5

I hope I am posting in the right place and that my Secret Santa sees this!

I received a package late last night from Amazon. In my excitement I didn't even think NOT to open it! All I could think was "what did I order"? LOL Anyway, I know it was from my SS (although there was no note) because they are two items from my wish list: Core Fusion Lean and Toned and Bootcamp!!! Thank you so much to my SS, you really made my day! I am so grateful for your thoughtfulness and generosity! (((Hugs)))

Julie
Jewels5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-11, 03:43 PM  
iheartsts

I got my package today. Sunday, my very generous Secret Santa, went above and beyond and I'm in workout heaven right now!!!

I got Janet Stone Ganesha Flow, Core Fusion Bootcamp, Ali McGraw Yoga Mind & Body, and RaviAna Yoga Beauty Body!!

Plus, my box was filled with a bunch of great things, like fuzzy slippers, sticky notes (I'm a sticky note fanatic!), dark chocolates, hair scrunchies, an adorable bracelet and earrings, some Larabars, and probably more stuff that I've forgotten to mention!! I hit the motherlode!!!

Thank you Deana for being the best Secret Santa ever!! I'm so excited and can't wait to dive into my new workouts...after I put my hair up in my hair scrunchy and have some Dove Dark Chocolate Almond Minis while lounging in my fuzzy socks and writing out some sticky notes....

You guys here on VF rock, and I hope my giftee loves the package I'm sending as much as I love the one I got!

Thanks again, Deana! Happy yoga-ing!
Happy Holidays to All...
Old 11-19-11, 05:21 PM  
sherry7899

Denise, what a fantastic package!!!! Your lovely Santa Deana was so generous

Which dvd will you try first?

Sherry
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-11, 05:28 PM  
koinonia

Awww, Vfers are so sweet.
Reading all this is making me wish I participated in the gift exchange. Maybe next year.
koinonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-11, 06:41 PM  
sunday

Denise,

I'm so happy you enjoyed your gift!! It was so much fun getting all the stuff for you!!!! (((Hugs)))

Let us know how you like the dvds!!
sunday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-11, 01:00 PM  
MsThistlebottom

Thank you, Secret Santa NoraKate!

A BIG thank you to my awesome Secret Santa, NoraKate, who sent Jari's bootcamp DVD, a plush Snoopy, and a wonderful collection of black teas with a tea infuser. I love everything, and I thank you for your generosity!

"When I was young, I used to admire intelligent people; as I grow older, I admire kind people." -- Abraham Joshua Heschel
MsThistlebottom is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
holiday gift exchange, secret santa, vf gift exchange