Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 09-25-11, 06:23 PM  
T2B

Quote:
Originally Posted by beatchica View Post
Hi T2B,

It does have music, it also has a music off option.
I would describe the music as modern rock muzak-ish.
Drum and bass with a little grunge guitar thrown in for good measure, but muzak / synthesized style. The music blends into the background and is never over-powering, the beat goes with the intensity of the workout. I am picky about this sort of thing and the music is not a distraction or obnoxious at all. It is just sort of there and driving where it needs to be to help push you through the workout.
Sounds like something I can tolerate and the same as S90 type music. Thank you!

joy, love
peace and patience
kindness with goodness
faithfulness & gentleness
self-control
- Motivational Sticker

Now: XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating (Generic) 7/22/22 - 10/24/22
Peak Fit System: 6/3/22 - 7/21/22 *** STS/LIS 90 Day Undulating: 11/19/21 - 2/12/22 *** 6 Week Fusion XTRAIN: 5/17/21 - 6/27/21 *** Body Beast: 12/21/20 - 3/18/21 *** STS: 1/29/20 - 5/3/20 *** Fit Tower/LIS/ICE/ 90 Day: 10/29/19 - 1/19/20 *** XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating: 7/29/19 - 10/25/19
T2B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-11, 08:13 PM  
gigi

I actually picked this set up and held it in my hands when at Target today, along with Piloxing, and Aim True Yoga. I put them all back as I have no extra money and should not be spending anything extra right now, but hold them in my hands I did...sigh.....
Old 09-26-11, 09:23 AM  
Ann1964

has anyone seen in Wal-Mart?
Ann1964 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-11, 10:35 AM  
JBliff

I saw 2 sets at my Wal-Mart when I was there last Friday. I live in Central Virginia. I didn't pick it up because I already have the Pefect Push Ups (which I have yet to use!) and couldn't justify paying for another set of pushup handles.
JBliff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-11, 10:45 AM  
cardiomama

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddj View Post
You did a great job for your first review. It sounds like a great program.
Ditto.
cardiomama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-11, 01:28 PM  
olala

I bought this from Walmart for 38.99. I pull out Day 5 randomly and previewed and i LIKE it A LOT! And I am a very hard to please.
olala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-11, 02:09 PM  
donnamp

OOh - interested in hearing more about this! I also saw it at Target - might be a good "getting back from the holidays" January rotation! (might even see sales on it for New Year's!)

BTW, I'm looking ahead to next year b/c I have to really avoid major spending until then! My no/slow buy resolve has been tested to the limits as of late...

Donna
donnamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-11, 07:48 PM  
buffmama

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigi View Post
I actually picked this set up and held it in my hands when at Target today, along with Piloxing, and Aim True Yoga. I put them all back as I have no extra money and should not be spending anything extra right now, but hold them in my hands I did...sigh.....
I can relate Angela. I have a return at Target this week and I'm sure I'll take them for a walk with me before putting them back.
buffmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-11, 03:52 PM  
ADoll

I just tried Week 1 workout and loved it! They are only 30 minutes which work great for me and I love working out with little equipment.
ADoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-11, 04:01 PM  
lreidgreen
VF Supporter

Can I assume that one needs to wear workout shoes to do these? I have been doing barefoot workouts (kettlebells and yoga) for months now and the thought of putting on shoes is not appealing. However this set sounds like it is something I would like.

Leslie
lreidgreen is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
body weight exercises, hunky guys with no shirts, nahesi crawford, weider, x-factor st, x-factor xt