Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-01-12, 08:30 AM  
glamgal
VF Supporter

Since the revised website does not include the customer service phone number, I thought I would list of here: 203-306-5041

ETA - I just called to check the status of my order and was told that Booty Slide is still back ordered and it should be sent in 2-6 weeks. I asked if I would still be charged for the expedited processing and the customer service rep removed the $5.95 fee from my order. I ordered the basic Booty Slide package + an extra DVD (Booty Slide 2). I am wondering if that extra DVD is slowing down processing / fulfillment of my order?
Old 06-01-12, 12:14 PM  
Rhonda

Sorry to hear you still haven't received it. I received mine but not all that impressed with it. I haven't done any of the workouts but I can't see myself doing them very often. The booties only work on floors so I would have to use my gliding discs. The booty floor workout looked boring, basically the same stuff you see in all floor workouts.

sorry to sound negative but I guess maybe I should try them to see how they are.

Rhonda
Rhonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-12, 08:14 PM  
ADoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by glamgal View Post
Since the revised website does not include the customer service phone number, I thought I would list of here: 203-306-5041

ETA - I just called to check the status of my order and was told that Booty Slide is still back ordered and it should be sent in 2-6 weeks. I asked if I would still be charged for the expedited processing and the customer service rep removed the $5.95 fee from my order. I ordered the basic Booty Slide package + an extra DVD (Booty Slide 2). I am wondering if that extra DVD is slowing down processing / fulfillment of my order?
Did you receive a shipping confirmation yet? I finally got one today but as I was looking at the description, I had ordered an extra set of DVDs to give to my sister but I only saw that they put an extra set of booties and pads. I'm going to have to make a call tomorrow but I hope they didn't mess up the order! I've been waiting since March 29 and for them to not add the extra dvds will p@ss me off!
ADoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-12, 02:41 PM  
ADoll

So I called the customer service asking why the extra set of dvds weren't sent in my order. They claim that there wasn't a way to order an extra set of dvds. I told them that
there was a way on their website and that I didn't want or order an extra set of booties.
I plan to send my order back! This has been one big headache! No extra set of dvds and no way was this order expedited shipping!!!
Old 06-08-12, 03:14 PM  
glamgal
VF Supporter

Oh no, ADoll! Sorry for your troubles on this. I wish the instructor had chosen a better fulfillment company. This has been inconvenient, to say the least.

The rep I spoke to last last time acknowledged that I ordered an extra set of DVDs, but you know...I don't think my email order confirmation / receipt shows that additional purchase.

Also, still no shipping confirmation for me yet. I think I ordered a couple of weeks after you did. So maybe mine will ship soon? Not holding my breath, though.
Old 06-27-12, 04:42 PM  
glamgal
VF Supporter

ADoll...Did you receive your Booty Slides? Did you send them back? My order still has not shipped as far as I am aware. I think I will call and cancel tomorrow. I originally ordered on 4/12.
Old 06-27-12, 08:02 PM  
ADoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by glamgal View Post
ADoll...Did you receive your Booty Slides? Did you send them back? My order still has not shipped as far as I am aware. I think I will call and cancel tomorrow. I originally ordered on 4/12.
Yes, I got them maybe a week or two ago. I have them but haven't done them. I previewed the dvds and I think it's too easy for me. I'm a high intermediate exerciser. I wanted to send it back but I know it will be a hassle so I just kept the set.
Old 07-02-12, 11:54 AM  
glamgal
VF Supporter

I called today to check on the status of my April 12th order. The customer service rep told me that Booty Slide was still on backorder for 2-6 weeks. I cancelled my order. Oh well. It seems the general consensus on VF has been that these DVDs are good for light days, so I guess I'm not missing out on much.
Old 07-02-12, 03:23 PM  
FitzFour

I have had the set now for about a month, and I was bummed because of some of the reviews saying they were too easy. I have done 2 of the workouts now, and even though they appear easy, if you concentrate on the movement and flex your muscles (which the slower pace allows you to do), you'll get a great workout. The first time I did the workout (I think I did the cardio one), I was sore for about 4 days in my butt and hips. I'm an intermediate to intermediate/advanced level.

Erika
FitzFour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-12, 03:49 PM  
glamgal
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by FitzFour View Post
I have had the set now for about a month, and I was bummed because of some of the reviews saying they were too easy. I have done 2 of the workouts now, and even though they appear easy, if you concentrate on the movement and flex your muscles (which the slower pace allows you to do), you'll get a great workout. The first time I did the workout (I think I did the cardio one), I was sore for about 4 days in my butt and hips. I'm an intermediate to intermediate/advanced level.

Erika
Thanks Erika!

Anyone who received the Booty Slides want to trade with me?

Tags
booty slide, gliding, gliding discs, horizontal conditioning, rebecca kordecki