Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 05-08-12, 02:31 PM  
CoolGirlinFl888

Can any of you all cancel? I would be pissed if I paid for speed shipping and it will take weeks!!!
CoolGirlinFl888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-12, 06:03 AM  
cam522

I ordered mine on April 23rd and yesterday I received an e-mail saying it was mailed.

...Cheryl
cam522 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-12, 09:20 AM  
ADoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by cam522 View Post
I ordered mine on April 23rd and yesterday I received an e-mail saying it was mailed.

...Cheryl
That's weird. I ordered ahead of you and even asked for expedited shipping and your order has shipped and I have to wait for another 6-8 weeks? I think I'm going to cancel my order.
ADoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-12, 09:27 AM  
glamgal
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADoll View Post
That's weird. I ordered ahead of you and even asked for expedited shipping and your order has shipped and I have to wait for another 6-8 weeks? I think I'm going to cancel my order.
ADoll...did you order any extras or add-ons? That may also determine whose orders are shipping first. I know I ordered an extra DVD because I figured I might not get the opportunity to purchase it separately later. I also feel like the customer service reps are just throwing time frames out there. I bet yours ships within 1-2 weeks.
Old 05-09-12, 01:45 PM  
ADoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by glamgal View Post
ADoll...did you order any extras or add-ons? That may also determine whose orders are shipping first. I know I ordered an extra DVD because I figured I might not get the opportunity to purchase it separately later. I also feel like the customer service reps are just throwing time frames out there. I bet yours ships within 1-2 weeks.
Now that you mentioned it, I did order an extra dvd for my sister, Helen S.
ADoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-12, 02:07 PM  
Rhonda

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADoll View Post
I did expedited shipping also but I don't think it is coming that way. Heck the tracking number I tried on the USPS site and it doesn't work. so who knows if they have even shipped yet.

Rhonda
Rhonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-12, 12:40 PM  
gigithesheltie

The Booty Slides arrived today. Like most, mine shipped on Monday. I ordered on 3/28, and I did not do the expedited shipping. Just wanted to let everyone know that they are finally arriving.
gigithesheltie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-12, 12:57 PM  
bee1forfitness

gigithesheltie have you done any of the workouts yet?? and what about the booty slides are they good quality...do you like them?? thanks in advance
bee1forfitness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-12, 01:32 PM  
glamgal
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bee1forfitness View Post
gigithesheltie have you done any of the workouts yet?? and what about the booty slides are they good quality...do you like them?? thanks in advance
Yes, gigithesheltie, please indulge is with details! <3
Old 05-11-12, 02:08 PM  
gigithesheltie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bee1forfitness View Post
Sorry guys, I'm still at work. I have all of my DVDs delivered there so DH won't know how bad my addiction is I can tell you this. There are 4 DVDs in one case (the kind with the flappy thing in the center). I like this packaging. The DVDs are Booty Blast, Cardio Extreme, Core Plus, and Sculpt Tone & Burn. No times were listed on the DVDs or case - they may be on the website. It's been so long since I ordered, I don't remember. The Booty Slides themselves look REALLY cheap and small (I wear a size 10). They are like thin nylon socks with seams. It also came with the knee/hand pads which are 9.5" squares that are slick on one side and grippy like a yoga mat on the other. I also ordered the loop bands separately. They look pretty nice, maybe a little thicker than most. Everything was in a white bag and came USPS via Fedex Smartpost (that may be why some of you are having problems tracking - start with Fedex tracking first). I purchased this set primarily for the DVDs, but I'm going to try with the Booty Slides first, but I may switch to Cathe's discs or the Valslides. I'll try to get a workout in tonight and report back, but I'm not sure. It's Friday afterall
gigithesheltie is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
booty slide, gliding, gliding discs, horizontal conditioning, rebecca kordecki