Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-01-21, 09:10 AM  
donnamp

Hi Everyone,

Happy New Year!!!

This morning's workouts were:

Pahla B - Day # 1 of her new weight loss series. I am not sure if I'm going to follow this or not, I haven't completely decided - but I did need a touch of cardio this morning and Pahla's routine was one of her Power Walks - meaning she alternates a walking/marching exercise w/ a low impact cardio exercise. Today's intervals were 30 seconds each. Nothing really different from Pahla - but it was a nice way to get moving.

Jessica Valent Pilates - 50 Min Intermediate Pilates Workout - Jessica V will be making it into my plans for this month - if not full time, at least part time. Although this was a longer workout, I still enjoyed it. It is the longer version of the workout she had posted on her You Tube channel. I like the way she taught it in a way that any level could participate and generally speaking, her workouts always leave me feeling better than when I started.

I do plan to get some yoga in today. Adriene's challenge starts tomorrow w/ a long practice - I may do it b/c DD and i plan to take a long walk tomorrow- so a yoga/cardio day may be nice.

Summer Breeze - let us know how you like MR's subscription. And, oh gosh, yes I guess we should start a new thread. I didn't think of that untll now!

It is dreary today so other than doing a few house chores I will probably just sit around, relax, read and watch more TZ...

Hope everyone has a good day!

Donna
donnamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-21, 09:50 AM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by summer breeze View Post

ETA -- Should we start a new thread for 2021? Should we keep the same title since we still do MR along with other instructors?
I would love to keep checking in with a new one for 2021. We have a nice little check-in here and it keeps me motivated.
Pat58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-21, 10:02 AM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

My last workout of the year was:

~ LWR Stretching Exercises with Yoga & Pilates Inspired Moves (Day 13)
~ LWR Walking At Home & Full Body Workout (Day 18)
~ Tiffany Cruikshank Athlete's Recovery Class

I'm bound and determined to finish this Advent rotation! The goal line is in sight. The Yoga/Pilates workout was kind of meh. The walking at home one was very relevant, listening to her I get the impression it was the first one she recorded at home on her cell phone at the beginning of quarantine. She says upbeat and motivational things to help with being stuck indoors.

Donna, I'm going to try a Pahla B. video soon. Enjoy your Adrienne time, she's so good about putting out rotations and challenges.

Summer, woo hoo on getting the subscription! I hope you never have a tech issue. I hope you get out to walk for a nice aura cleansing. Cold!!!

Rose, woo hoo on finishing up with a Margaret!
Pat58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-21, 11:41 AM  
summer breeze
VF Supporter

Back again to let you all know I started a new thread for 2021!! Sorry I never could figure out how to post a link from my chromebook

PAT, I agree this is a great little check-in.
Keeps me motivated too.

DONNA, nice job starting the new year off with some great workouts. I'll keep you all posted on MR.

Happy New Year again!!
summer breeze is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bobandbrad