Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 04-07-11, 07:47 PM  
beospenser

Bob Harper rotation question

How would you rotate Bob Harper's Kettleball "Cardio Shred" and Kettlebell "Sculpted Body" workouts? Do you think you could do these every day or do you need rest days between the two workouts?
beospenser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-11, 08:09 PM  
Westcoaster

I'm in the middle of trying to do S90 -and Kettlebells ( about 6 weeks now). So I am trying to alternate the two .

However, I see Bob's two as similar to Paul Katami's Drills- being very cardio and fast paced - and ones that I do with lighter bells ( 10 lbs). I also do the more traditional ones with breaks, on " other" days with heavier bells ( 15 and 20 lb)..

So having said that, if I were just working with those two as KB workouts, I would definitely have days in-between with other (type) programs-- either KB or just other DVDS.

I think I'd get tired of them because they are pretty similar, and from a physical standpoint, I think my body needs a break from the full body, cardio type KB programs.

Hope this helps.

WC
Westcoaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-11, 09:35 PM  
violingal3

Quote:
Originally Posted by beospenser View Post
How would you rotate Bob Harper's Kettleball "Cardio Shred" and Kettlebell "Sculpted Body" workouts? Do you think you could do these every day or do you need rest days between the two workouts?
I like to get the pair of them in once a week if I can! Those two really take a lot out of me, so I definitely need to space them out with other types of workouts.
violingal3 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bob harper, kettlebell cardio shred, kettlebell sculpted body