Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 11-26-20, 05:40 PM  
fanofladyvols

Yayyyy!!! I'm so glad it made it to you safely!!
ENJOY!!

Never give up on your body!-- Miranda Esmonde-White

Word/Guiding Principle for 2024: Embrace: embrace my faith, my family, my friends, myself, the process, the progress, the hard work, the strength program I choose, the recovery methods and rest I need, my life, the good times, and the memories of good people.
fanofladyvols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-20, 07:30 PM  
zraipel
VF Supporter

I received a package today (well, really yesterday, but I didn't make it to the mailbox yesterday) from our wonderful elf, Sherry (who is not my Santa, she just did this out of the kindness of her heart) She sent me two DVDs that she made with YouTube dance and step workouts. She has done things like this for me before, and I think we all know how thoughtful and giving Sherry is! I am so in awe of how she is able to curate so many great workouts that she knows I will enjoy.

Thank you so much Sherry! I hope you have the best holiday season and we are also so lucky to have you here as part of this VF community
Old 11-26-20, 08:31 PM  
Laura S.
VF Supporter

I got a package from Sherry as well (and only got it today because we didn't get to the mailbox yesterday - it must be a Raleigh thing... )

Thanks so much, Sherry! You are so thoughtful.

Laura's Workout Mantras:

Something is better than nothing
The best workout is the one you will DO
Laura S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-20, 01:14 PM  
nyskier
VF Supporter

Hi-

I want to thank Secret Santa Rhonda for the wonderful surprise box of goodies! I received 2 Gilad Dvds— 30th Anniversary Vol 1 and4–yea! I also received a multitude of art supplies: colored pencils, kneaded erasers (much needed) and a really nice sketchbook. Thank you so much, and Happy Holidays!

Lori
nyskier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-20, 01:24 PM  
sherry7899

[QUOTE=Laura S.;2899978]I got a package from Sherry as well (and only got it today because we didn't get to the mailbox yesterday - it must be a Raleigh thing... )

You are very welcome! Red socks with Snoopy should be yours.

Eta: I have been saving the Snoopy mailing envelope for years to use for another Snoopy fan. I received it from a lovely vf member named
Gay ( GeminiGLB). I hope she returns here someday.

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-20, 01:25 PM  
sherry7899

Quote:
Originally Posted by zraipel View Post
I received a package today (well, really yesterday, but I didn't make it to the mailbox yesterday) from our wonderful elf, Sherry (who is not my Santa, she just did this out of the kindness of her heart) She sent me two DVDs that she made with YouTube dance and step workouts. She has done things like this for me before, and I think we all know how thoughtful and giving Sherry is! I am so in awe of how she is able to curate so many great workouts that she knows I will enjoy.

Thank you so much Sherry! I hope you have the best holiday season and we are also so lucky to have you here as part of this VF community
You are making me blush! I know you cannot really stream and hoped you would enjoy Shine Dance and some step workouts. Have fun!

Old 11-27-20, 06:43 PM  
jbrigid
VF Supporter

I got a package yesterday from my "elf" Sherry who surprised me with SIX recordings! Just what I wanted, too---a variety of kickbox and dance dvds.

Sherry, can't thank you enough.

You'll be getting a gift from me that I am sending out tomorrow. I'll send you the tracking number then.

THANKS!
Old 11-28-20, 12:10 PM  
sherry7899

Joanne, you are so very welcome!
I hope you enjoy using them.
Thank you in advance for the package.That was so sweet of you.

Old 11-28-20, 08:57 PM  
Cookie
VF Supporter

Sherry, I'm so thrilled your box arrived so quickly! I truly hope you enjoy everything!

Never regret anything that made you smile!
Cookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-20, 09:55 PM  
sherry7899

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookie View Post
Sherry, I'm so thrilled your box arrived so quickly! I truly hope you enjoy everything!
I am, thank you!

Your package arrived quickly! I mailed a package by Priority that took almost a week! The tracking shows it arrived today, but the person I bought for has not posted that it arrived. I am worried it was not received.

Tags
2020 gift thank you, gift exchange, holiday exchange thanks, holiday gift exchange