Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 07-26-20, 06:32 PM  
jusca

blah, i'd be interested in what he has to offer but like others have said, the raffle is less favorable than a presale. i'm not paying that much to have a high, almost guaranteed chance of losing. kickstarter was mentioned in the youtube comments and that makes way more sense.
jusca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-20, 05:55 PM  
ronnee
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy G View Post
Sorry, that was hard to watch! It was cheesy and like they were doing a hard sell! I would pay for a pre-sale if they had an outline of the program and it interested me.

Cathe and KCM do pre-sales all the time without being tacky!

They could also hire Greg Twombly to produce it!
Agreed! I lasted a few minutes. The self-indulgence was over the top.
ronnee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-20, 08:27 PM  
hdw
VF Supporter

I think he has money. I follow him on FB. His house is super nice. Great location. He has a bunch of people he works out with (I'm sure it's not free to workout with him). I understand that at this time money is not coming as fast as it was before Covid. He should have saved some for rainy day. I don't see him hurting. He needs to find some company to back him up. His name alone should get a lot of them interested.
hdw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-20, 08:58 AM  
laurajhawk

Like a lot of you, I didn't get very far into the video - I looked at the bottom to see how long it was and had the "are you kidding me?" reaction.

Did he talk about the actual program he's planning, at all? Anyone want to summarize? Do ya think maybe he could put out a "less Tony" version of the announcement?

"Don't say 'I can't' ... say 'I presently suck at this thing.'" - Matt Meese, BYU Divine Comedy
laurajhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-20, 12:49 PM  
Vintage VFer
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by laurajhawk View Post
Like a lot of you, I didn't get very far into the video - I looked at the bottom to see how long it was and had the "are you kidding me?" reaction.

Did he talk about the actual program he's planning, at all? Anyone want to summarize? Do ya think maybe he could put out a "less Tony" version of the announcement?

POSTURE CHECK!
Vintage VFer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-20, 05:59 PM  
hypnomoon

[quote]If he is worth 25M he can finance it himself![quote]

Why invest his own money with the possibility of failing when he can use your money and not have to pay it back? Even if it does fail? Sounds very shrewd to me.

There are tons of FCC rules on holding raffles on the Internet. I hope he has done his research.
hypnomoon is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
beachbody, less tony option, tony horton