Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-18-20, 06:45 PM  
lizh

Jessica Smith questions

Hi
I’ve been doing a lot of Jessica smith lately and wondering if Walk On: Walk the Weight Off 30 Day Plan has much weight work or is it mostly cardio? I don’t want to do all cardio.

Also curious about your thoughts on the “Walk On:Get Strong” dvd? It has two strength routines ....

Thanks for your help! All opinions welcome!
Liz
lizh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-20, 07:15 PM  
Gams

The 30 day plan is about half cardio and half strength with one of those workouts using a resistance band.

I like the Get Strong DVD very much. One workout is higher rep and a little lower weight and the other one is higher weight lower rep although you wouldn’t have to use different weight amounts if you didn’t want to.
Gams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-20, 07:18 PM  
Tugger31

I'd say the 30 day dvd is 75% cardio and the weight work it does contain is on the light side. I really like the Get Strong weight dvd!
Tugger31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-20, 08:37 PM  
Sollamyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tugger31 View Post
I'd say the 30 day dvd is 75% cardio and the weight work it does contain is on the light side. I really like the Get Strong weight dvd!
I agree. I really like the cardio workouts in this set, but the rotation is mostly cardio. I think my hip flexors got kind of tight after about three weeks of working with this program and do all that walking in place.

Donna
Old 04-18-20, 08:56 PM  
lizh

Thank you ! I was mainly tempted by the walk 30 day because I had a coupon for 25% off. But I don’t really ‘need’ or want more walking workouts.
lizh is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
jessica smith