Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Old 02-23-20, 12:28 PM  
Sissy B

Wednesday, 2/19 - 7208 steps/3.05 miles
Thursday, 2/20 - 5483 steps/2.32 miles
Friday, 2/21 - 8415 steps/3.56 miles
Saturday, 2/22 - 9568 steps/4.05 miles

Thursday I drove up to the condo to spend the weekend with DD. We went to see Mamma Mia! on campus that night. Friday we went to baseball game and then went to the Community Theater downtown and watched Blame it on Beckett. We went to another baseball game yesterday and we're going to go to the final game in the series today.
Sissy B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-20, 04:53 PM  
Sissy B

Sunday, 2/23 - 9009 steps/3.81 miles
Old 02-25-20, 07:22 AM  
dbclark44

Sunday 2/23 - 10405/4.75; Walk 43 min/2 miles; Cathe Chair Stretch

DH and I are going to drive to Naples today to go to a beach. I haven't spent anytime in the water since I've been here and would love to get in some noodle playing which is the extent of what I'll do in the water. Not really a swimmer. But give me a noodle and I'll float around on that in the water. No pool access where we're staying and the temps have been perfect for getting in the pool. Unfortunately this duplex we stayed in was non-pool. Most of the pools have covers on them for the season anyway although it has been warm enough for pooling or beaching. Supposed to get up to 80 today so here's to hoping that's warm enough to get in the water at the beach.

Have a great Tuesday ladies.

Rotations are an immunization against procrastination.
dbclark44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-20, 11:43 AM  
Sissy B

Monday, 2/24 - 4635 steps/1.96 miles

I drove home yesterday morning.

Deb - Enjoy your day at the beach!
Old 02-25-20, 09:41 PM  
cdayley

Hi, ladies. I'm back home and jet lagged so tonight is a rest night. I did do airport laps yesterday. I wasn't really ready for the grief that seeing DD's dog brought out. All my memories with her are Buddy memories, and she is 13. It's so hard to see them age. I was teary a lot while I was there.

Deb, have a great time at the beach!
Sissy, I'm glad you had a good time!

Chrys Dayley
cdayley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-20, 01:02 PM  
dbclark44

Tuesday 2/25 - 4423/2.0

The day at the beach was great yesterday. I didn't use a noodle but enjoyed riding the waves without it. It was a very nice beach. Wish we had come before a couple of times.

Chrys, so sorry you had a difficult time being around your DD's dog. Grief is a process and takes time.

Sissy, glad you had a nice weekend with DD.

I'll be spending the night with my friend Denise tonight. Get in some good girl quality time before leaving on Saturday. Won't see her until we come back out again next January.

My exercise regime is suffering this week. I'll be home next week so will get back in gear for March. Have a great Wednesday ladies.

Old 02-27-20, 10:11 AM  
Sissy B

Tuesday, 2/25 - 5055 steps/2.14 miles
Wednesday, 2/26 - 3970 steps/1.68 miles
Old 02-27-20, 09:23 PM  
cdayley

Hi, ladies. Yesterday I did a 3 mile walk. Today was crazy at school (it's the end of the trimester) and I have had a headache all day so I'm not doing anything.

Chrys Dayley
cdayley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-20, 10:42 AM  
Sissy B

My Fitbit is acting weird today. I charged it last night. Just synced it and it’s showing 0 steps. That’s definitely not right because I’ve already been out with the dogs once today so today's steps will be short by at least 400-600 steps.
Old 02-28-20, 03:37 PM  
dbclark44

Today - Cathe Chair Stretch

Hello ladies. I ended up spending another night with D. DH picked me up this morning. We had a very nice relaxing 2 days together.

Just finished packing up the condo. Truck is preloaded except for our overnight bags and my laptop, which I'll be powering down and packing up here in a minute.

So after being here 2 months the verdict is in for me: I would definitely do it again, shorter in 1BR 1 BA longer if I upgrade to 2 BR 2 BA. DH really got a little stir crazy. But the weather was perfect. Even today when it was 46 this morning and only warmed up to 65, it's sunny as heck and nice out. So I love the location and will be back next winter.

I'll chat with you ladies sometime next week in March's thread. Can't believe how fast Feb flew by. We hit the road at the crack of dawn tomorrow. One night on the road, then home the next day.

Have a great weekend ladies.

Tags
fitbit, fitness tracker, fitness trackers