Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 08-07-18, 07:13 PM  
Lannette

Bubbles I bought All My Best. I only did the UB and Abs from one WO but I really enjoyed it! (I only do Callanetics and Pilates for LB for now.)

It was really easy to navigate through because they are completely chaptered. The time flew because of the changes from one time period and dvd to the next.

I’m new to MR so maybe take my opinion with a grain of salt.

Do you really want to look back on your life and see how wonderful it could have been had you not been afraid to live it? - Caroline Myss
Lannette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-18, 08:13 PM  
bubbles76

Thanks Lannette! Your opinion seems to echo everyone else's.
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-18, 09:01 PM  
Lucky Star
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry7899 View Post
I have All My Best Volume 3/4 and like it since when the scenery and backround exercises change, it's like having a new workout I'm not buying all her compilations, though since I have so many of her dvds already.

Gina, I had some sound issues with Fitness Becomes You. Her voice drops out a few times, but it does not interfere with doing the workout. I cannot do hour long strength workouts, so I appreciate her 20-30 minute workouts very much.
Thanks Sherry. I only read about the sound issues after buying it of course, lol. I'm at the point where I like but do not love Margaret Richard. But I feel she's probably very good for me so I'm hoping to grow into her style more. Had the prices not been so reduced I doubt I would have bought these additional DVDs but, you know, I'm glad to have them.
Lucky Star is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
all my best, margaret richard, my body of work