Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 07-28-15, 11:34 AM  
lorajc

Results with Fe Fit?

Has anyone here done a rotation of this system? What did you think?
lorajc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-15, 11:40 AM  
PhyllisG

I love these. I have done a full rotation a few times using them 6 times in a week. I think the rotation came in an email. T definitely lost weight and yes as they say I fit back into my skinny jeans. If you email them, I am sure they will send you the rotation. Sometimes I did 2 workouts back to back.
I know so e found Hilary annoying but I grew to really like her and found her encouraging and motivating along with being a bit silly.
Their customer service is great and I hope they come out with another series.
PhyllisG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-15, 03:19 PM  
bfit

I love Fe Fit too. I have never done the formal rotation though. I just do them as workouts here and there, and I do one of them maybe 2-3x a week. I like them because they're challenging without being "harsh", and a lot of effective exercises are included in a 30 minute workout. There's no wasted time.
bfit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-15, 04:41 PM  
JackieB
VF Supporter

Watch some YouTube clips before you purchase...the instructor seems to be a "love" or not.

Certified Essentrics Instructor, Level 4---February 2017
Yoga Tune Up Roll Model Method Practitioner---December 2021

"Movement is a privilege. You don't have to exercise. You get to exercise. Visit a person whose mobility is severely limited, and you'll appreciate the distinction. Do what you can, count yourself lucky, heal yourself in the process." Essentrics Colorado
JackieB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-15, 05:30 PM  
kiwichick

I've just finished an eight week rotation using the workouts 6 days per week.

Firstly - customer service is amazing!!!

Secondly, the variety of workouts kept me interested and I didn't suffer the dread factor. I was coming off the back of a lazy period and they were quite tough for the first couple of weeks, but I just modified and soon caught up.

Hilary, the instructor, was friendly and encouraging. I found her a little annoying at first but she really grew on me and what started as annoying became endearing.

I definitely noticed an improvement in strength, and I did lose a couple of inches but no movement on the scale. I am convinced though that I would have had much better results if I had been more careful with diet. I am an emotional eater and am going through a very stressful time at the moment and am comfort eating my way through it!

The only real negative for me was all the 'mommy' talk - I'm only a mom to my fur kid. You can tune it out after a while though.

If they were to release more workouts I would certainly be near the front of the queue to buy them!
kiwichick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-15, 08:57 PM  
geojill

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackieB View Post
Watch some YouTube clips before you purchase...the instructor seems to be a "love" or not.
This. As much as I wanted to like it, I could barely make it through the first video. She drove me crazy so I got rid of the set.
Old 07-28-15, 10:44 PM  
JackieB
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by geojill View Post
This. As much as I wanted to like it, I could barely make it through the first video. She drove me crazy so I got rid of the set.
I was considering it and someone told me to look at clips first. I knew right away it wasn't for me.

Certified Essentrics Instructor, Level 4---February 2017
Yoga Tune Up Roll Model Method Practitioner---December 2021

"Movement is a privilege. You don't have to exercise. You get to exercise. Visit a person whose mobility is severely limited, and you'll appreciate the distinction. Do what you can, count yourself lucky, heal yourself in the process." Essentrics Colorado
JackieB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-15, 08:28 AM  
raeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackieB View Post
I was considering it and someone told me to look at clips first. I knew right away it wasn't for me.
Same as well. There is no way I could listen to her....which sucked because I loved the idea and looks of the set otherwise!
raeven is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fe fit