Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 07-30-20, 12:43 PM  
cataddict
VF Supporter

Lori, good for you!!! Sometimes shaking up a routine is just what we need! You should be very proud of what you've accomplished, keep it up!

Watula, Cheeto, Charli, Lux, Merlin, Rudy, Finley the Cat, Hobbes, Winston, and Finley the Dog Fan Girl!

Word of 2024: Patience
cataddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-20, 01:08 PM  
Lori_Michigan

Thanks, cataddict! You totally rock! Omg, your cat is ADORABLE
Lori_Michigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-20, 09:47 AM  
AnMrsDe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lori_Michigan View Post
OLD THREAD ALERT!

I just had share my recent Cathe Live results -- I took the plunge and FINALLY got a Cathe Live membership. Backstory: I had a lot of health problems in the past year, and a lot of perimenopause problems, so I really hadn't been able to work out at the level that I used to for probably close to 2 years. I have gained about 25 pounds in that time period.

So, after three full weeks of alternating Cathe Lives with Tracie Long and Ellen workouts, I've lost a pant size! I'm not kidding. And I haven't been able to get any results in the past two years! I modify a lot of the impact and I don't do the same size weights that she does (mostly for upper body though, I can usually match her weight for lower body). I haven't lost any weight on the scale but my clothes are finally loose and I have some stretch marks that usually indicate that I've lost some fat in spots.

I LOVE Cathe Lives -- she is so motivating, and I really enjoy the variety in all these workouts. It really is the best value out there. I have learned that I need to take water breaks when she does!
Hi Lori! Such great news that you feel good enough to do some Cathe Lives!! So glad you found the right combination of intensity/medication/supplements/healthy food choices to stay joint-friendly, menopausal-friendly, etc, as well as lose a whole pant size!!!! You rock!
CL is, for sure, the best value!! If you haven't tried her 300th episode, I'd recommend it for a fun, (almost all) weighted metabolic workout that seemed a little easier than some of her others! Enjoy and congratulations!!
AnMrsDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-20, 11:03 AM  
Lori_Michigan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnMrsDe View Post
Hi Lori! Such great news that you feel good enough to do some Cathe Lives!! So glad you found the right combination of intensity/medication/supplements/healthy food choices to stay joint-friendly, menopausal-friendly, etc, as well as lose a whole pant size!!!! You rock!
CL is, for sure, the best value!! If you haven't tried her 300th episode, I'd recommend it for a fun, (almost all) weighted metabolic workout that seemed a little easier than some of her others! Enjoy and congratulations!!
You made my day! I'll give episode 300 a whirl this afternoon, I'd been eyeing that one all week!
Lori_Michigan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cathe, cathe live, samsung