Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 04-03-13, 08:20 PM  
rosepetals

Smile JNL on rebounder?

I just got my hands on a couple of JNL workouts from Kinetic Flix. I find myself enjoying the workouts with the 30 seconds cardio and 30 seconds of weights. Her voice though is another story.

Is anyone doing the cardio portion of JNL fusion on the rebounder?

What kind of results can be expected doing it on a rebounder vs. the floor?

Thanks.
rosepetals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-13, 09:32 PM  
ADoll

I sometimes do some of her cardio on my rebounder like jacks and scissors. It feels better on my knees.
ADoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-13, 09:40 AM  
AnMrsDe

This month I have started a JNL/walking/yoga rotation. Just like any exercise in other workouts that I find unfriendly for my knees, I jump on my rebounder and do plyos, tuck jumps, frog jumps, etc. in its' place.
I find doing those on my rebounder burns more calories and gets my HR up higher than trying to do the original exercise on the floor, since I would be trying to be so careful not to torque my knees.

My HR soars on my rebounder! I don't find it compromising the calorie burn at all - just the opposite.

I am LOVING JNL!!! I am so spoiled now from this format! My booty was so sore from Shoulder Shredder - still not sure how a shoulder w/o could make my booty sore for 3 days!! These are definitely more total body workouts that work every muscle. So far, JNL hasn't gotten on my nerves....yet.
AnMrsDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-13, 09:03 PM  
rosepetals

Smile

Thank you for the responses. My body does not like the pounding on the floor. The rebounder is totally doable. I made the rebounder part as challenging as I could intensity wise.

I was amazed at how fast the workout went by. The other thing was the short 30 second bursts made time fly by. I felt like I could last 30 seconds of anything.
rosepetals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-13, 11:53 PM  
lindseylu8

I actually used JNL for a month or so straight when my knee was very bad and I couldnt do floor cardio and it worked perfectly! I love JNL on the floor and and the UR. It was very adaptable to the UR I found.

You can find a link to my fitness blog in my profile
lindseylu8 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
jnl fusion