Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 12-08-12, 08:26 PM  
debbied
VF Supporter

I finished the rotation on Thursday. I did the 84 days of rotating Phase I, II, and III with the HEAT workouts. I have noticed that my strength has improved along with my flexibility (which surprised me). I did Yoga Foundations for the first time in a long time and noticed right away how much easier it was for me to go from plank to cobra.

I think I'll wait until January and then do the phases in order twice a week using my other workouts. I don't think I could just give up BJ completely.

Constantly in a state of gratitude.

Dream big because the only thing that can hold you back is a life without dreams. Sean O'Malley

If you can keep your head when all around you are losing theirs, it's just possible you haven't grasped the situation. Jean Kerr
debbied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-12, 10:29 PM  
isebelleg44

I did the 3-Move Mayhem and six pack sizzler today and really liked them. I liked how with six pack sizzler, you could really focus on form. BJ kept saying that you need to take it down a notch so you can become better at other workouts. I definitely agree with him.

Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.
~Attributed to both T.H. Thompson and John Watson
isebelleg44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-12, 07:57 AM  
mizach
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darisa View Post
Thanks! Are you still doing the workouts along with your runs? I'm gonna add more cardio to this phase since the Season of Gain is upon us.
I am sidelined from running until I get a go-ahead from my PT (heel & toe pain). I'll meet him this afternoon.

Meanwhile, I have not been doing much of my DVD workouts as I'm trying Debbie S.' generic workout prescription to me.

I'll revisit this system next year.

How are you? You must be done with the Deltafit rotation now. Congratulations girl!

ETA:
Congratulations Debbie!
mizach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-12, 01:19 PM  
Darisa

L ~ I hope you heal soon! I'm on my last week of Deltafit. I'm sad it's over . Last time I got on the scale I was 17 lbs down so I'm hoping to reach 20 down at the end of this week.
Darisa is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bj gaddour, delta fit, deltafit speedshred