Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 05-06-20, 10:45 PM  
Sand

Another rave for Mizuno! When I was doing The Firm TransFIRMER, I was looking for shoes that were good for step and also worked for my high arches. I switched out their insert for Dr. Scholl's sport insoles and they worked great! I loved Mizunos so much that when I found them in my size, discounted at Foot Locker for $20 each, I bought all of them! I wear a size 11 and for the most part it's really hard to find shoes but the upside is that because not a lot of people wear that size, when there is a sale on shoes I get some really good bargains!
Sand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-20, 11:48 AM  
cataddict
VF Supporter

I need a wide toe box due to crazy toes. I don't have a wide foot in general, though. I wear either Altra (I loved the Escalante although the latest iteration has gotten bad reviews and I'm afraid to try it) or Brooks (Glycerin, Ghost or Revel) although lately I have found Under Armour Hovr work for me too. I use all these for step, kickboxing or whatever I do in my workout. I used to wear volleyball shoes but I didn't stick with it in the long run because of my need for a wider toe box. I also prefer a more knitted upper to let my foot breathe and so my toes can spread out.
cataddict is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
shoes, sneakers, workout shoes