Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 12-31-16, 02:19 PM  
eyefit
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by zraipel View Post
You can order the DVDs, they just won't ship until Jan 15-20th, according to the website. I was able to add them to my cart and go through the checkout process.
Oh! I wonder if Mary will carry it?
Old 12-31-16, 03:35 PM  
momofcha

hmm, just two workouts? I think I will wait for reviews....

"I'm just one workout away from a good mood." ~ Valerie Waters
momofcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-16, 04:27 PM  
vplan

I tried to order a digital download but it is charging me $9.95 for shipping. Anybody else had this issue?
Old 12-31-16, 10:01 PM  
bex

Lord knows I don't need to buy any more workouts. But I'm still temped.
bex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-16, 10:21 PM  
schoolgirl-01

Quote:
Originally Posted by vplan View Post
I tried to order a digital download but it is charging me $9.95 for shipping. Anybody else had this issue?
i had the same problem. i guess they don't know how to sell digital products
schoolgirl-01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-17, 07:47 AM  
msu

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyefit View Post
Oh! I wonder if Mary will carry it?
I contacted Mary and she said,"No, she just keeps some DVDs on hand for her customers and doesn't distribute anymore." That's a bummer, as I'd always rather order from Total Fitness.
msu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-17, 10:10 AM  
FirmDancer
VF Supporter

If anyone buys the digital download and previews it, let us know! I am interested in it, but it seems a lot of money. I'd like to get some feedback from other VFers first.
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!” -- Hunter S. Thompson

Current Rotations:
JSmith: STRENGTHEN
ManFlowYoga: morning sessions & Strength Foundations
YogaGlo & MFML: easy, morning classes
FirmDancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-17, 04:30 PM  
msu

Quote:
Originally Posted by schoolgirl-01 View Post
does anyone have this workout from her

http://kettlebellkickboxingshop.com/...trength-series
I downloaded it when it first came out. i think I would have done it more if I had been able to download it at the higher resolution. (She sent two downloads for each workout, one at a lower resolution for those with slower internet and another with higher resolution for those with great internet speeds. My downloads were a little fuzzy when I burned them to DVDs.) I previewed the beginner and intermediate, but only did the advanced ones. The exercises were solid, but there was a lot of repetition of exercises and a fair number of pull ups. I like Dasha a lot, but if I want to lift heavy, then I prefer to grab one of Lauren Brooks' offerings for strength. That said, I think her current deal for 50% the strength series is a very reasonable price. I just feel that the original price I paid was too much for workouts in the beginner and intermediate categories that I never used. They descent workouts, but they just repeat a little too much to stick with for an actual rotation for weeks at a time. HTH!
msu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-17, 05:39 PM  
schoolgirl-01

Quote:
Originally Posted by msu View Post
I downloaded it when it first came out. i think I would have done it more if I had been able to download it at the higher resolution. (She sent two downloads for each workout, one at a lower resolution for those with slower internet and another with higher resolution for those with great internet speeds. My downloads were a little fuzzy when I burned them to DVDs.) I previewed the beginner and intermediate, but only did the advanced ones. The exercises were solid, but there was a lot of repetition of exercises and a fair number of pull ups. I like Dasha a lot, but if I want to lift heavy, then I prefer to grab one of Lauren Brooks' offerings for strength. That said, I think her current deal for 50% the strength series is a very reasonable price. I just feel that the original price I paid was too much for workouts in the beginner and intermediate categories that I never used. They descent workouts, but they just repeat a little too much to stick with for an actual rotation for weeks at a time. HTH!
thank you so much for your review
Old 01-01-17, 06:16 PM  
schoolgirl-01

ok, i purchased the download. they fixed the shipping problem and they sent me a coupon code for 15% off so i jumped on it.

don't know how long the coupon code will be good but if anyone wants to order now the code is MYGOALS

i won't be able to look the workouts over until wednesday but i'd be happy to post a review then if no one else buys the workouts.