Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-26-20, 01:02 PM  
wishiwasinhawaii

Today is a rest day on the schedule, but I did so much physical work this weekend that I think I really will take this day completely off! Or I might do a walking workout tonight. We'll see. The weather here stinks (cold, damp, raining) so I won't be walking outdoors.

I went to the mall earlier to try to pick up my lenses and that was a mess. So many people were not wearing masks in the mall. I had never seen that the other times I've been there, so that really bothered me and the optical place was very crowded, so I gave up and went home. I don't think I'll ever get these lenses!

Donna, I think you did the right thing postponing the horse rescue. I've been so careful and felt ok about going places all summer when the number of cases was low, but with cases rising again, I just don't feel comfortable going out. I'm starting to feel the same as I did back when this first started and I wasn't leaving the house at all. I had forgotten about Lucy! I did some of her youtube stuff maybe about a year ago and liked it, so I'll have to revisit her. I'm on my last week of Jessica's master rotation so a Lucy rotation would be fun to try.

Sherry, Knee Friendly Barre sounds interesting. Maybe I'll try that. I normally don't like barre because it bothers my knees, but since this one is knee friendly... I agree about your friends opening the ice cream shop. If it was entirely outside, maybe it wouldn't be too bad, but with their medical issues, it doesn't seem like a good idea. Are masks required indoors there? Even if they are, the customers would have to take them off to eat the ice cream.

Waves to Pam and Tracy!

Tags
jessica smith get strong