Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 12-19-17, 02:44 PM  
monterey vidiot
VF Supporter

Denise Austin Q

There are VF reviews of Denise's 10 Week, 360* plan. The DVDs were given to the reviewer. Did anyone buy these? Has anyone seen them for sale anywhere but on Denise's website (which now seems to offer only this plan)?
monterey vidiot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-17, 09:01 PM  
MsThistlebottom

Hi Cynthia,

I bought the boxed set a year or so ago, on Denise's website. I haven't seen them anywhere else, but I didn't search exhaustively either. Have I done any of the workouts? Nope!

"When I was young, I used to admire intelligent people; as I grow older, I admire kind people." -- Abraham Joshua Heschel
MsThistlebottom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-17, 09:47 PM  
monterey vidiot
VF Supporter

Joan, let me know if you ever want to trade them.
monterey vidiot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-17, 08:18 AM  
imhere2dance

You can buy the DVDs for $50. This plan is $15.95 per month, plus $50 for six DVDs. You get a 7-day trial, so just cancel within the first week.

LifeFit 360 – Online Plan Plus 6-DVD Set
Quote:
*Once you sign up, your 7-day free trial will begin. When you continue as a LifeFit 360 member, you pay the introductory price of only $15.95 per month, billed monthly, for the next 6 months. You will only be charged when you continue on as a LifeFit 360 member after the free 7-day trial period. Your introductory price will be applied to your first 6 monthly statements; thereafter the regular price of $19.95 per month will be charged monthly. For “Online Plan Plus 6-DVD Set” orders, the 6-DVD set price of $50 will be charged at checkout, and includes free shipping. DVDs are returnable within 30 days if unopened and in saleable condition.
I wasn't interested enough to buy the set. There were a few clips available on the original website that sold them, but I think they were removed now that Denise sells them exclusively on her personal site. Denise's daughter, Katie, is in at least one of the workouts - but I don't like Katie (sorry).
imhere2dance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-17, 10:53 AM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by imhere2dance View Post
You can buy the DVDs for $50. This plan is $15.95 per month, plus $50 for six DVDs. You get a 7-day trial, so just cancel within the first week.

LifeFit 360 – Online Plan Plus 6-DVD Set

I wasn't interested enough to buy the set. There were a few clips available on the original website that sold them, but I think they were removed now that Denise sells them exclusively on her personal site. Denise's daughter, Katie, is in at least one of the workouts - but I don't like Katie (sorry).
thanks for this info i went to denise's site earlier and noticed the trial.

Deep Discount has a lot of Denise's workouts and one of the two vintage titles (hit the spot totally firm i think) i ordered just shipped - it was backordered.

Katie leading a workout with just Denise:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tvbu_cdiJx8

360 plan:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xp8c0CVNh0M
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfDynZWpuf0

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-17, 11:54 AM  
MsThistlebottom

Quote:
Originally Posted by monterey vidiot View Post
Joan, let me know if you ever want to trade them.
Will do!

"When I was young, I used to admire intelligent people; as I grow older, I admire kind people." -- Abraham Joshua Heschel
MsThistlebottom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-17, 01:57 PM  
Karen Beckwith
VF Supporter

From what I saw, I like Katie better than her Mom.

"Comfort zones are very often expanded by discomfort." - Mimi Solaire
Karen Beckwith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-17, 02:16 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen Beckwith View Post
From what I saw, I like Katie better than her Mom.
lol. the jury is still out in my case as to who I like better. I've grown used to denise because I like lisa Wheeler, and i'll have to see more with Katie before I decide. hard to do on one tiny sound byte.

I have many other instructors that I prefer, so it's not super critical on any decision to acquire 360 or explore Katie.

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
denise austin 360, denise austin lifefit, katie austin