Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-19-15, 05:56 PM  
Loriann

Cathe t-shirt sizing

Hi!
I have been eyeing the Cathe t-shirts for a while now and am trying to decide between the baby doll tee and the Cathlete tee. Some reviews say they run small. Does anyone here have any experience with them? I wear a small most of the time but have athletic shoulders thanks to Cathe. Am I safe with a small or should I go up a size? I would like it to be fitted but not super tight. TIA.
Lori
Old 06-19-15, 08:04 PM  
momof10

I would go with a medium. I wear a small, too, but not in Cathe's attire. Once they are washed and dried they will fit a nice snug but not too snug. HTH

Cheryl
Old 06-20-15, 09:15 AM  
A-Bot
VF Supporter

I have one of the small baby doll tees on my trade list. It is a "fitted" small. I find her other smalls to be looser smalls, but the baby doll is fitted. I'm trading it because I don't like fitted tees. It fits, but I don't like that style.
Old 06-20-15, 09:25 AM  
A-Bot
VF Supporter

PS - I really like the way the small "Cathlete" shirt fits. I think it's really preference. I originally ordered a medium but I exchanged itfor a small, the medium was too big, for my preference.