Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 09-09-11, 12:58 PM  
IrishOT

360 Miracle Question

Has anyone that ordered 360 Miracle, recieved the additional DVD yet? I think the first one was supposed to be 30 days after order and then every other month after that. I ordered back in July (I haven't used anything but the micorbursts so far). I never got charged for the additional DVD and have not recieved anything yet, just wondering if anyone else who ordered has?
IrishOT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-11, 07:12 PM  
counterclockwise

I also ordered in July (the 15th), and haven't gotten any additional DVDs yet.
counterclockwise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-11, 08:17 PM  
IrishOT

Have you tried any of the 30 min or the 60 min workouts? I haven't tried those yet as I am currently doing a mostly S90 rotation with half marathon training. I am enjoying most of the Microburst workouts, but I do find some of the upper body focused ones a little awkward, the one that comes to mind is the figure 8 move in one of the earlier microbursts.

I wonder what these add on DVDs will be...more microbursts. I am hoping they are 30-40ish minute tabata style workouts.
IrishOT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-11, 08:37 PM  
ddj
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishOT View Post
I wonder what these add on DVDs will be...more microbursts. I am hoping they are 30-40ish minute tabata style workouts.
I think at least some of them will be more thirty minute workouts because she says something about "wait til you see the progression for this move in the weeks to come" or something like that. Maybe some will also be microbursts.
ddj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-11, 01:21 PM  
DHKWriter
VF Supporter

I tried the Advanced Upper Body workout but it just wasn't for me, so I listed the entire set (minus the Microburst workouts, which I love) on eBay because amazon doesn't have it yet. I hope if she makes more microburst workouts, they become available some other way.

Donna
Old 09-25-11, 03:53 PM  
Nelly G

Has anyone received the 2 additional dvds? Did somebody contact them?

Quote:Has anyone that ordered 360 Miracle, recieved the additional DVD yet? I think the first one was supposed to be 30 days after order and then every other month after that. I ordered back in July (I haven't used anything but the micorbursts so far). I never got charged for the additional DVD and have not recieved anything yet, just wondering if anyone else who ordered has?Quote
Nelly G is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
360 miracle