Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 03-11-14, 08:54 PM  
Eibhinn

I just noticed today that one of my knees is visibly higher than the other. One of my ears are, too. And one of my breasts is larger than the other. We are only marginally symmetrical creatures, less and less so the more that we pay attention.
Eibhinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-14, 09:43 PM  
seabliss

My right thigh is 1/2 inch bigger than my left. Any tailor will tell you that you are asymmetrical--one arm is longer than the other, etc. It's what makes us interesting and not robotic!
Old 03-11-14, 09:48 PM  
momof10

My right thigh is bigger than my left, but I don't know by how much. No matter what pants I wear, my right leg is tighter than my left. Plus, my right breast is smaller than my left breast. That must make me even then, huh??? LOL

This is a great question.

Cheryl
Old 03-11-14, 10:10 PM  
Rosebud

My left side hip is definitely larger with a pocket that you can even see and feel! I always wondered if it was just me or not.....

Goals for 2011: Get back to running, eat cleaner (no fried foods),
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-14, 10:51 PM  
Alyluna

My right outer thigh is fatter than my left (big fat bulge). As is my right glute.
Alyluna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-14, 11:11 PM  
BunnyHop

As others have said, my right side is noticeably stronger than the left.
In fact, I'm slowly coming to the realization that I get more out of a workout if I start with my non-dominant side.

I'm also not symmetrically limber. Yoga? Always an open question whether or not I can manage a particular pose on both sides, LOL!
BunnyHop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-14, 12:06 AM  
jotis

Oh my gosh! I was working out the other day and was looking at my legs in the mirror while marching in place and noticed this! I started freaking out! I went running around searching for a tape measure because its not something i had noticed ever before! My left thigh/hip is definitely bigger than my right. I google searched and found out I'm not alone which made me feel better, but my husband is now thinking I'm a getting a bit nutty!! But my right boob has always been bigger than my left as well!
jotis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-14, 12:39 PM  
Keepfitgirl

I just love VF so much! Nowhere else could I get such wonderful answers to a kind of strange question. I feel so much better to know that I am not alone.

Thank you all!

Emma
Keepfitgirl is offline   Reply With Quote