Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Old 05-26-20, 07:03 PM  
allgirlsinaz

Cathe Live

1. It's been awhile since I've been on Cathe Live. The site seems to have changed (?) and it took me too long to figure out how to access the w/o's. Ran out of time to w/o after I finally figured it out.
2. Touch Up UB #296
3. Cardio Party Play Date #297
4. Wheels of Steel #275
5. Kaleigh Cohen Fitness class 3 (20 min ride YT)
6. Hooked on PHA #288
7. nothing
8. Express Your Step #279
9. Total Body Blast #289
10. Keep the Pace #266
11. Arms and Abs on the Ball #284
12. nothing
13. FitScope Hiit (20 min ride YT)
14. Legs and Core on the Floor #291
15. nothing
16. Low Impact Cardio Muscle #292
17. All In UB #276
18. nothing
19. Power Legs #274
20. lake day
21. recovering from lake day
22. All Low Impact Kickboxing Hiit and Core #301
23. Burn Sets Back/Chest/Shoulders #302
24. nothing
25. Go the Distance #253
26. Boot Camp Heavy Weights #303
27. Metabolic Madness #267
28. Cardio Challenge Express #265

C25K graduate 10/10

CLX grad 12/09
allgirlsinaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-20, 11:41 PM  
CharM

1. Leslie - 2 miles from the Fast and Fun dvd
2. Jillian, Leslie - Beginner Shred workout 2. I thought I'd go easy on my body this week because it's a certain time, so I chose this one. Then I grabbed heavy weights for some exercises and did the advanced modifications for other exercises before realizing that I was supposed to go easy. oops! I took it down a notch. I finished up with just 10 minutes of Leslie walking.
3. Leslie - 5 Mile Fat Burning Walk, four miles. Three miles are usually my max, but I was enjoying it and I had the time, so I kept going.
4. Leah, Jessica - Bariatric Rx upper 1, lower 1, followed by Jessica Smith 15 minute fat fast blast (?)
5. Suzanne BA - Barre Amped Cardio Fat Burn: Extreme Fat Burn + Cardio Sculpt
6. no real workout, pulled and hoed weeds for 30 minutes. My calves were sore from the BA workout, but my neck was sore, too.
7. KCM, Jenny Ford - Trim Down workout 1. I started the renegade rows in plank but came down on my knees once I noticed my neck still hurt. For the second round I started on my knees but it still didn't feel right, so I just got up and did standing rows. Jenny Ford Checkout Workout Cardio Intervals, just 10 minutes. I want to like her cardio workouts on this dvd because she seems sweet, but they're boring. I might try her weight workout this week, I thought I liked it.
8. KCM, Leslie - Lean Body Circuits, LB Cardio premix. I this one so much. I told myself to do low impact, but before I knew it, I was jumping. Oops. I finished with a 10 minute Leslie walk.
9. KCM, Jari - KCM LBC lower body premix; Jari Love Body Rock - Weights & Abs.
10. Leslie 3 miles - We visited our parents after not having seen them in 4 months! We stayed put for 2 weeks to make sure we didn't have symptoms of the virus. DH dropped me off at my parent's house (My mom: "What is this? I feel like he's dropping you off from a date." haha) and he went to visit his, so that we didn't mix households. Then he picked me up hours later. Now this time he was picking me up for a date; my mom: "Remember, make him come to the door, don't just run out when he arrives." lol It was a 6 hour roundtrip drive, but worth it. I don't think we're ready to stay at a hotel just yet, and again, we didn't want to expose one household to whatever from the other household. Too cautious and/or paranoid? Maybe, but better to be safe than sorry.
11. Jenny Ford, Christine Bullock - Checkout Workout - Weights. Pretty straightforward, not exactly fun but it got the job done. This time I remembered that she moves fast for some upper body exercises, so I grabbed lighter weights. Finished with a 10 Minute Solution Butt Lift chapter. My glutes are already sore from all of the squats in CW.
12. KCM Cardio Blast - I recently bought this from one of my favorite ebay sellers for under $3, so no big loss if I hated it. After starting, I remembered why I didn't like KCM's old stuff, her "ha's" bother me. She said it 3 times in the first 42 seconds! I stopped counting after that and then she started with the "hooahs" ("huuhs"? I don't know how it's spelled) and that bugged me but not enough to stop. Even though I didn't use a step, this 41 minute premix really got my heart rate up and tired me out. Surprisingly, wasn't all that sweaty or red in the face. I think I'll try them separately next time.
13. Bar Method Pregnancy Workout - wow, some of these pregnancy workouts are almost as tough as the regular ones. It was mostly the ab work that I felt a challenge. I don't know how pregnant women do it; I'm sure I'd be a super lazy pregnant woman. lol
14. Jessica Smith - Barefoot Fusion Walk + about 15 minutes of Brain Fitness Fun. cut away at some weeds, got in 11,000 steps before bedtime. That's a lot more than normal.
15. slept in! i guess I was due for a rest even though my last two workouts weren't all that intense. It must have been all those steps
16. Jessica Smith - Buns & Thighs Walk followed by the first 2 strength segments (had to ff) from Stride & Strength
17. Suzanne Bowen - BarreAmped Prenatal. I was going to do the warm up or the wu + light weight work, and then move on to Squeeze Stronger Upper, but after the warm up, it immediately went to the next chapter, rather than back to the menu as I thought it would, and I felt rude stopping. (that was a long sentence!) I stopped after the mat work, at about 54 minutes. This workout was challenging, especially if you do the advanced moves.

--- On some days, I'm going to give myself two choices the night before my workout and I'll have to do one the next morning. No JoniO-ing, no changing my mind. (winner in bold)

18. Chris Freytag Ace HiiT OR Amy Dixon- Breathless Body 2 - I skipped the finale that has all 12 exercises because I wanted to live. I always go a little too far when I know I'm about to finish the last round, that I don't have enough to do that last 6 minutes.
19. Paul Katami - 4x4 I Am Change 1. After learning my lesson from yesterday's cardio workout, I decided to pace myself, so except for the jumping jacks where I did fast low-jacks, I followed Paul and Sarah. This was a challenging, but not killer workout; so it was just right.
20. KCM Cardio Blast OR Baladea - Slim. My God was that repetitive! Maybe 17 minutes into it I wanted to stop because it was so boring. And I liked this? Did I? I couldn't remember. Let's go back to my post from July 2019: " Baladea Slim - "This is why everyone hates you", is what I thought after I did it. I was ok with the first part, even though it had like 7,000 jumping jacks, but then we got to the second part and it was fun at first, doing the "rockette" knee-ups and kicks, and watching Kristen (sp?) kick so high, and feeling envious of her, but oh my god, it went on and on and on. And then for fun we got to do it again 100 more times." hahaha, that was almost exactly what I thought after doing it today. This dvd is going to a separate case and will be given away as soon as Goodwill starts accepting donations. I almost feel sorry for the poor sucker who buys it.
21. Booty Barre Beginners OR Gorgeous Core - My knee hurt this morning, automatically eliminating Booty Barre. I did three 12 minute segments of GC. Thankfully the knee pain didn't last.
22. Paul Katami OR BJ Gaddour - I went with the devil I knew. I recently received my Metashred set and hadn't previewed nor had I re-read reviews, so I didn't know which dvd to do. I went with I Am Change 1, only, ooops! I had placed it in the IAC 2 spot last week, which means I actually put 2 in the dvd player. So this was also a devil I didn't know. It had squat thrusts! Had I known, I probably wouldn't have done it. haha This was a little more challenging to me than 1 because of the squat thrusts, the shoulder work, and one of the core moves. Also, I was super sore from yesterday's GC workout, so it was a little difficult on my abs today.
23. sleep in or exercise? I slept, but I hate that I always feel tired on days I don't work out, even if I get in a decent amount of steps.
24. BJ Gaddour OR Paul Katami - I wasn't ready to face IAC2, specifically the squat thrusts, so I chose Meta Shred's Six-Pack Supersets. It was fun, until it wasn't! lol There were so many squats. It's the evening and now my backside is sore. These dvds have no warm up or cool down so I used KCM's Pump for both.
25. Baladea or PowerFit - My DOMs was the deciding factor, and I also didn't want to see Holly just yet. But what do you know? Someone's idea of a sick joke had me popping in my PowerFit Harmony Power Up and there was Holly and Kristen! hahahah Why, God, why?! I also did Move It (?). I still don't find these fun, and they're definitely not intense, but I decided to take a break from Leslie for a while; not because I'm tired of her, but because I always choose her when I know I have others I could be using.
26. Paul K or Paul K - I knew I'd do an IAC but didn't know which one until I woke up this morning, STILL sore from the 24th workout. IAC 1 was the winner because I didn't think I could do any of the lower body moves from 2.
27. Look Better Naked OR Baladea Boost - I'd already rejected Boost a few days ago and felt bad doing it again. I think I'll soon have a Battle of the Rejects just for fun. This workout was just right for me today. Most of the standing moves were high impact, but there were breaks, so I didn't feel like I was killing myself. And there was actually some variety! (unlike the other dvd which shall not be named) I liked the plank work, too.
28. Barre3, Pure Barre, or Booty Barre -- Mile High 2: this is one of my ebay bargains ($2.50 or so) and the first time doing, but probably be the last. I didn't like it; it was light on upper and although I felt some of the lower body work, it didn't feel like it was "enough". The ab work was a challenge for me, I'm sure I'll feel it later or tomorrow. I then did a Leslie walk where she holds two pound weights, so I did the same, but I barely got my heart rate up. Since we're holding weights, the movements, including the walk, are slow and controlled. I'd done this before, but it felt like a dud today, I guess because I was already disappointed after PB.
29. Fit at 40+ vs Trim Down - I thought TD had renegade rows and I didn't want to do those, so F40 Total Body won. I wasn't feeling my strongest, so I didn't go too heavy. 15s for lunges and deadlfts, 30 for goblet squat, 15 for chest press, 12s for upright row (shrugs for sets 2 and 3), 15, 12,12 for shoulder press.
30. Leslie vs Debra Atkinson - Flipping 50: Cardio Kickbox, one 10 minute upper body, plus two of the 20 minute workouts. She has muscles! I don't know why she didn't show them off on her cover, I guess she didn't want to intimidate? And she looks younger and more attractive on the dvds than on the covers. That was shallow, I know. She's not good at cuing, she messes up a few times and laughs it off, and the reps are uneven, but I wasn't annoyed; she must have caught me in an ok mood. I did work up a small sweat when following her high impact moves such as jumping jacks, squat jumps, jump-turns.

VFers had discussed this set 3 years ago, but I guess I wasn't interested or didn't even see the posts since I had no idea what I was buying when I recently got this as part of a dvd lot for sale on ebay: https://www.flippingfifty.com/store/...ip-set-4-dvds/ I bought the lot to get my hands on Prevention's Flat Belly Barre. So I got FBB, Flipping 50, Prevention Toning Transformation, Prevention 2 week Turnaround Strength, and a sealed Leslie 5 mile w/band for $8! I couldn't find FBB alone for less than $15, so I feel like I hit the jackpot. lol
CharM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-20, 04:17 AM  
bex

In!

June 2020

1 - Bike Ride (1 hour total).
2 - Bike Ride (30 mins total).
3 - Bike Ride (30 mins total).
4 - Bike Ride (1 hour total).
5 - Rest
6 - Rest
7 - FIF KB Workout 2 (first 3 circuits), Hannah Eden Upper Body Workout (YT), Slim & Limber. Finally got into the gym. It was a little crowded, so my first instinct is to reach for a KB workout so I can just pick a spot and swing away. But I forgot that FIF workouts include deck squats, which I haven't figured out how to do a the gym (at home I use my step as a boost). So I gave up and went with Hannah again. I love the swearing, it suits my mood this week.
8 - Bike Ride (1 hour 45 mins total). pm Hannah Eden's 28 DFT 1 Total Body Burner, Udaya's Flow for Beginners (first 1/3 and then last 5 mins). Loved the 21 DFT Tabata. It was a little bit similar to yesterday's but mostly just a short, fun sweatfest. Then I tried a new practice on Udaya but I just wasn't digging it - I wanted something stretchier. So I skipped around a bit and then just gave up. I like that I'm willing to do that now, instead of feeling like I started so I must finish.
9 - Bike Ride (1 hour 50 mins total).
10-29 - I have absolutely no idea. The days are a blur.....I think I did some yoga, and rode my bike a lot. Will try to keep more consistent records.
20 - Lauren Brooks' SUAT workout 2, FIF KB Workout 2, Slim & Limber. Figured out how to do deck squats at the gym.
21 - Iron Core Kettlebell. I was feeling tired from the week so reached for this one. I think my brain considers it 'easy' because you longer breaks between the sets. But I did try to go heavy where I could, so my back and legs were feeling it afterwards.
22 - Bike Ride (2 hours total).
23 - Rest
24 - Bike Ride (1 hour total).
25 - LIIFT W1D1 Chest + Tris HIIT 50-50, Iron Core KB Express (1 circuit), Slim & Limber. First time trying LIIFT, and found I didn't even care what I looked like doing HIIT intervals in the middle of the gym. Liked the format, will try to go a bit heavier next time.
26 - LIIFT W1D2 Back + Biceps Circuit. Tired today in general, but felt motivated to lift heavier, to managed to lift to failure on the biceps sets.
27 - Rest. Was nice to myself and got a traditional Chinese massage. So good!
28 -
bex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-20, 06:43 PM  
Tammie M

June

1 - Barlates Pilates Mat Series: Abs & Back + Classical Stretch Season 6: 612
2 - Cathe Friedrich Rhythmic Step
3 - Barlates Mat Barre Series: Mat Barre Ball and Loop
4 - CIA 2205: Ann Saldi Stepped-Up Step
8 - Pure Barre 16th Street: 1
9 - Pure Barre Mile High: 2
10 - Pure Barre Lowry Lofts: 1
11 - Pure Barre Lowry Lofts: 2
15 - Urban Rebounding Dance Bound + Pure Barre Flatirons: 1
16 - Tracey Mallett The Booty Barre: Total New Body
17 - Barlates Yoga Barre Fusion Series: Mat
18 - Urban Rebounding Box and Bounce + Terrie Reeves CIA 2203: Cardio Strike Zone
19 - Barlates Loop Chisel Series: Loop Chisel Arms & Thighs + Classical Stretch Season 6: 619
20 - Cathe MIC w/u & last 20 min of the Hi/Lo + Barlates Loop Chisel Series: Loop Chisel Bums & Tums
21 - Barlates Loop Chisel Series: Loop Chisel Arms & Abs + Classical Stretch Season 6: 628
22 - Cathe MIC w/u & first 20 min of Step + Barlates Loop Chisel Series: Loop Chisel Thighs & Abs
23 - Urban Rebounding: Hip-Hop Bounce + JJ Gormley Yoga for Every Body - Intermediate (45+ Minutes): Backbends
24 - Barlates Mat Barre Series: Mat Barre Ball and Band
28 - Barlates Mat Barre Series: Mat Barre Ball, Band and Loop
29 - Terrie Reeves CIA 2203: Bootcamp & Core + Urban Rebounding: Core Bound
30 - Barlates Double Loop Series: Double Loop Inner Thighs + Classical Stretch Season 6: 605
Tammie M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-20, 08:15 AM  
cdayley

Summer
6/1: 2 mile dog walk, Firm - Rock Solid Buns
6/2: 2 mile dog walk
6/3: 2 mile dog walk
6/4: headache
6/5: 2 mile walk; gardening in 90 degrees
6/6: Firm Cardio Dance Express
6/7: 2 mile walk
6/8: 2 mile treadmill walk, gardening
6/9 through 6/16 walked with the grandgirls
6/17: 2 mile treadmill walk
6/18: 2 mile treadmill walk
6/19: 2 mile treadmill walk, 6 hours gardening
6/20: 2 mile walk; 5 hours gardening
6/21: rest
6/22: 7 hours gardening
6/23: 2.5 mile dog walk, 7 hours gardening
cdayley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-20, 08:55 AM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

~~~ JUNE ~~~

1 - Half hour walk and a little gardening; 8,402 steps.

2 - Half hour walk on my lunch break; my own restorative yoga sequence in the evening; 7,220 steps.

3 - A full body / workout 1 premix from KCM Muscle Up; my own back care sequence and inversion; 5,898 steps.

4 - Sarah Beth Yoga Deep Stretch Lower Back, otherwise a rest day; 4,619 steps.

5 - Total rest day.

6 - KCM Muscle Up, second full body premix; 3,944 steps.

7 - AMYR2 Twists; walk at beach; 6,676 steps.

8 - Soft and Tranquil Yin with Claudine Lafond (Glo); 4,319 steps.

9 - Pigeon Prep yin with Annie Carpenter (Glo); gardening; 4,483 steps.

10 - Element Pilates Mini Ball Workout - 20 minute routine; 4,542 steps.

11 - Ellen Barrett Power Fusion; 4,594 steps.

12 - Kathy Smith Fat Burning Pilates lower body workout; 4,721 steps.

13 - Felicia Tomasko, Relieve Shoulder Tension; housework biltz; 4,593 steps.

14 - Total rest day; 5,176 steps.

15 - Quick Stress Reboot Yin with Tiffany Cruikshank; walk around neighborhood; 6,085 steps.

16 - Walk at the beach and not much else; 6,834 steps.

17 - Sarah Beth Deep Stretch Chest & Back; PT; 5,713 steps.

18 - Winsor Back Workout; gardening; 7,303 steps.

19 - Unplugged 1921; 50 stability ball ab crunches; Ellen's Pick Your Spot Pilates - Thighs; 4,849 steps.

20 - Walk at the beach; 6,442 steps.

21 - Walk at the beach; 4,487 steps.

22 - My own Pilates/PT workout; walk at the beach; 6,672 steps.

23 - Felicia Tomasko Lightness & Love Yin (Glo); my own Pilates/PT workout; 5,362 steps.

24 - Mark Osmundsen, Quick Morning Energy Pilates (Glo); 4,904 steps.

25 - Nothing formal; 6,223 steps.

26 - A little PT and 4,172 steps.

27 - Walk around the neighborhood; Lee Holden Back Pain; 6,713 steps.

28 - Beach walk; Lee Holden Flow from original qigong series; 5,681 steps.

29 - Holden Challenge Day 1; about 20 minutes of Ellen's Fat Burning Fusion; 4,619 steps.

30 - Unplugged 1922; 4,935 steps.
Pat58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-20, 06:03 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

June - Junio - Juin

01- Essentrics: Full Body Pain Relief Workout (30 min./YouTube) + Audrey's Deep Stretch (28 min./YouTube).
02- BodyBall: Hips & Legs (34 min./YouTube)... Ouch!
03- Kathy Kaehler Basics Workout Class (50 min./used my bosu instead of step) + Si6: Slim & Limber.
04- Ripped in 30: Week 1 + U5DWP: Blue Mile + Si6: Slim & Limber.
05- Monchang Fitness: S Line Fit (32 min./YouTube) + Audrey's Deep Full Body Stretch.
06- Rest.
07- Rest.
08- Ripped in 30: Week 1 + My Own Stretch (17 min.).
09- Monchang Fitness: S Line Fit (32 min./YouTube).
10- MMWB: Short & Sweaty + PTWJ: Power Circuit Training + Audrey's Deep Full Body Stretch.
11- BodyBall: Abs + Jung's Full Body Stretch.
12- Ripped in 30: Week 1 + JNL: Fusion Stretch.
13- Rest.
14- Rest.
15- Ripped in 30: Week 2 + Si6: Slim & Limber.
16- Monchang Fitness: S Line Fit + My own stretch.
17- BB: Beast Total Body + Audrey's Deep Full Body Stretch.
18- BodyBall: Abs + Stretch Max: Stability Ball segment.
19- Ripped in 30: Week 2 + Stretch Max: Resistance Band segment.
20- Rest.
21- Rest.
22- Ripped in 30: Week 3 + Si6: Slim & Limber.
23- TaeBo Live: Cardio Abs + Quick Stretch (my own).
24- BB: Beast Total Body + Audrey's Deep Full Body Stretch.
25- Billy's Bootcamp: Ab Bootcamp.
26- Ripped in 30: Week 3 + Jung's Full Body Stretch..
27- Rest.
28- Rest.
29- Ripped in 30: Week 4.
30- Monchang Fitness: Core Fit.

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Sonríe a la vida y ella te sonreíra siempre!
AsSweetAsSugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-20, 06:59 PM  
amg

Hoping checking in here will get me more consistent.

June

1 Cathe LITE Stacked Upper and bonus stretch
2 Walk 30 mins, Barlates Booty Burn Series:Squats & More, Totally Cool Step 2
3 Cathe ICE To The Mat: Legs & Glutes
4 Seasun's Straight Up Step
5 Cathe Ramped Up Upper Body
6 Cathe Great Glutes Extreme premix
7 Barlates Fusion Flow - Easy Cardio, Paul Grilley Yin Yoga Hips
8 Cathe Flex Train
9 Rest
10 Barlates Fusion Flow - Mat
11 Cathe Fit Split Boxing Boot Camp
12 Walk 30 mins, Blissology Friday - Strength & Stretch
13 Cathe Fit Split Pull Day
14 Cathe Step Moves
15 Cathe Fit Split Push Day
16 Rest
17 Cathe Fit Split Legs & Glutes
18 Namaste Yoga Episode
19 Cathe Fit Split Low Impact Cardio & Metabolic Conditioning
20 & 21 Functional Fitness? I guess that's what I will call it. We discovered water under our hardwood dining room floor so spent the weekend tearing up the floor, hauling the wood outside and cleaning up the water. Just discovered it was from a dishwasher hose leak that went along grout between walls to under the wood floor so unfortunately we weren't able to catch the leak before it destroyed the entire dining room floor. On the bright side, after working out with Cathe for a couple of months all the squatting and carrying was pretty easy.
22 Rest
23 Shut up and train w/o 1 and Yoga with Janice Lennard
24 Shut up and train w/o 2 and stretching on my own
25 Christi Taylor Still Steppin
26 Shut up and train w/o's 3 & 4
27 Shut up and train w/o's 5 & 6
28 Nothing
29 Nothing
30 Nothing

Oh well, June didn't end up the way I hoped. Hoping to start July with Cathe tomorrow.
Old 05-31-20, 07:03 PM  
Cher

June

1. Leslie’s Purple Mile, KCM Body Shop #2 and Travis Eliot Yin Yoga Flow and Go. I also went for about a 30 minute walk in the afternoon.

2. Ended up just going for a 45 minute walk instead of working out in the basement.

3. Cathe’s SJP Step & Circuit premix. I forgot how much I used to like this premix. A little weights & a little cardio.

4. No workout. I had to get up early and grocery shop, then pack and get stuff ready to go up to the cabin.

5. No workout. Travel to the cabin.

6, 45 minute walk with my mom.

7. No workout. Travel back home and unpacking.

8. Cathe’s SJP Step & Weight Circuit premix again.

9. Cathe Step Sync. Love this workout! Just plain fun!

10. Leslie 5 Really Big Miles - Mile 1 and Five Parks Yoga Lower Back & Hip Stretch & Strengthen

11. Jessica Smith Powered Up Walk from her 10 minute dvd and KCM Body Shop Workout #1.

12. 45 minute walk

13. IMAX 4 step combos only premix.....added a riser to my step for the first half.

14. Nothing

15. LITE PHA 2 TS one set each exercise premix and Lean Legs & Abs Barre section.

16. No workout. We picked our strawberries and spent the day cleaning them all and made 4 jugs or strawberry vodka, 17 jars of strawberry freezer jam, Cut up some and put in the fridge for strawberry shortcake and to put in my yogurt and froze a couple bags.

17. DH got my bike out so decided since the weather was nice I’d go for a bike ride instead of exercising in my basement. I rode to one of the Tiny Libraries about a mile away and got a book (& gave a book), then rode out to the cemetery where my FIL is and watered the flowers. Then went for a ride to town and back. Ended up riding about 70 minutes total.

18. Bike ride

19. Bike ride

20. LITE Body Weight & Bands

21. Father’s Day. Nothing but about a 20 minute walk after coming home from my sister’s Father’s Day get together.

Thinking of trying Step Boss/Hardcore one Month Rotation. Of course I will be modifying when I want to walk or ride my bike outside instead of a basement workout. I will try to follow the basics of the weight workouts but will probably do a premix most times. I’m in no shape to keep up with Cathe’s workouts as is anymore. (We’ll see how long I last)

Week 1

22. Imax 4 Step Combos Only premix, Step Sync Bonus Step combo 1, Step Boss Abs #2 (modifying), stretch.

23. Leslie Brisk & Steady 10 Minute Walk, LITE PHA 2 one set each exercise premix, LITE Body Weight & Bands Puddle Jumpers & Firewalkers, then Extended Stretch #2.

24. I opted to go for an hour walk instead of a basement workout since it was so nice outside.

25. TS premix for GS Back, Shoulders & Biceps, then about a 30 minute walk in the evening.

26. One of my friends from WW called and wanted to know if I wanted to walk at a local park. I opted to go meet her since I haven’t been able to see her in a while since WW is shut down still. She is in her 70’s so we only walked for about 30 minutes but it was so nice to see her and chat while we walked. I did end up going for another 30 minute walk in the evening.

27. Plan was to do some cardio & GS Chest & Triceps. I did Step Sync warm-up & combo 3....I was just about finished with that and my sister called so that was the end of my workout.

Cher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-20, 05:27 AM  
Dancing Queen

Post Joyful in June!

Cardio Total: 36.4 min/day (last month 55.4 min/day; PR = 55.4 May '20)
Strength Total: 15.8 min/day (last month 11.4 min/day; PR = 15.8 Jun '20)
Yoga/Meditation Total: 34.1 min/day (last month 39.7 min/day; PR = 47.7 Mar '20)

Word for the Year: Flourish

1 Jessica Walk Strong 3 (Cardio Step Jam), Debra Mazda Let's Get Moving 2 (Premix 3 - All Weights), 4 min PT, 15 min meditation
2 Leslie Walk Slim 4 Fast Miles, 4 min PT, 18 min meditation
3 22 min dance party, Misty Tripoli Dance Your Heart Out (Workout 3), 10 min PT, 10 min posture exercises, 19 min meditation
4 7 min dance party, Jessica 21-Day Plan (Stride, Stretch, and Relax), Tony Horton Power Half Hour (Thigh Trimmer), 10 min PT, 10 min posture exercises, 31 min meditation
5 Debra Mazda Let's Get Stepping (Long Step Mix), 4 min PT, 19 min meditation
6 Misty Tripoli Dance Your Heart Out (Alive and Strong), Tony Horton Power Half Hour (Arm Toner, Stretch), 4 min PT, 33 min meditation
7 Kukuwa Dance (45-Minute Workout), Denise Austin Target Toners (Abs), 4 min PT, 18 min meditation
8 30 min dance party, 4 min PT, 13 min meditation
9 Kukuwa Dance (30-Minute Workout), Misty Tripoli Body Groove (Pilates Groove), 4 min PT, 25 min meditation
10 Jessica 21 Day Plan (Low Impact HIIT Walk), 4 min PT, 22 min meditation
11 11 min dance party, Core Secrets Full Body Workout, 4 min PT, 62 min meditation
12 22 min dance party, Debra Mazda Walking Fit (Fit and Fabulous), 4 min PT, 8 min meditation
13 Let's Get Stepping (Quick Step), YBB Complete Body Shaping, 10 min PT, 10 min posture exercises, 17 min meditation
14 Misty Tripoli Delicious Dance (Workout 4), 4 min PT, 20 min meditation, Jessica Yoga Stretch (Relaxing Flow)
15 25 min dance party, Debra Mazda Walking Fit (Quick Walk), Jessica Walk Strong 3 (Pilates and Yoga), 4 min PT, 19 min meditation
16 7 min dance party, Jessica Walk Off Belly Fat (3-Mile Flat Abs Power Walk - Miles 1 and 2), 4 min PT, 20 min meditation
17 30 min dance party, Ellen Sleek Sculpt, 4 min PT, 18 min meditation
18 Leslie Ultimate 5-Day Walk Plan (3 Miles plus Abs), 4 min PT, 104 min meditation
19 Jessica Walk Off Belly Fat (Interval Cardio plus Strength), 4 min PT, 10 min meditation
20 Leslie Ultimate 5-Day Walk Plan (4 Miles), 4 min PT, 48 min meditation
21 Misty Tripoli Dance Your Heart Out (Relax and Restore), 4 min PT, 20 min meditation
22 Leslie Mix and Match Walk Blasters (Fun Walk), 4 min PT, 14 min meditation, Rodney Yee Yoga Core Cross Train (Restorative)
23 Jessica 5 Fat-Burning Miles (Brain Booster, Power Posture), Jessica Walk Strong 3 (Tone and Flow), 4 min PT, 18 min meditation
24 Jessica 5 Fat-Burning Miles (Belly/Buns/Thighs Walk, Boogie Down), 4 min PT, 16 min meditation, Jessica Yoga Fusion Fix (Balance and Core Strength)
25 Jessica 21-Day Plan (Cardio Core Walk), Jessica Walk Strong 3 (Barre Sculpt), 4 min PT, 20 min meditation
26 Leslie Mix and Match Walk Blasters (Fun Walk), 4 min PT, 9 min meditation
27 Ultimate Tae Bo (Turbo-Charged Fat Burner), FIRM Complete Body Sculpting, 4 min PT, 26 min meditation
28 Misty Tripoli Dance Your Heart Out (Workout 2), 4 min PT, 14 min meditation
29 20 min dance party, Jessica 5 Mix and Match Miles (Brain Training, Jog and Jive), SHAPE Cardio Sculpt Pilates (Body Toning), Pushup Challenge, 10 min PT, 10 min posture exercises, 19 min meditation
30 16 min dance party, Jessica 5 Mix and Match Miles (Pumped Up Pace, Energy Boost), 10 min PT, 10 min posture exercises, 19 min meditation, Misty Tripoli Gentle Groovy Yoga (Practice 4)
Dancing Queen is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
just the workouts