Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 11-08-18, 11:45 AM  
cataddict
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fitstick View Post
I do wish she would make another more advanced stepboxing video as I love the concept as well. I think Kelly is catering more to the non steppers in the new one.
I believe you are correct and that may be why I didn't love it the first time around. It seemed very "basic" in terms of choreo, even for Kelly who doesn't do complex choreo as a rule. I did do both workouts as a combined premix, since that's how I use Kelly, and it's harder to hold my interest with very simple movement. I also would love it if she did another Stepboxing workout that is more like her pre-30MTF Stepboxing.

Watula, Cheeto, Charli, Lux, Merlin, Rudy, Finley the Cat, Hobbes, Winston, and Finley the Dog Fan Girl!

Word of 2024: Patience
cataddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-18, 09:35 PM  
Lori_Michigan

I like workout 2 on Stepboxing 2 better than the first workout simply because it's a little more interesting choreo. But the music is so horribly boring that I haven't even gone back to workout 1 since doing it the first time. The premix with workout 2 and the dumbbell drills is the only reason to keep this one for me. I absolutely love KCM's other workouts, but this is a dud for me.

Sculpting RX is much better in my opinion (even tho it's not a cardio workout).
Lori_Michigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-18, 10:29 AM  
Sharaz

Thank you all for the feedback. I think I will love Stepboxing 1 more...BUT may get Stepboxing 2 sooner or later. The 1 Dumbbell session somehow intrigues me. I am also thinking on throwing the original Stepboxing in the cart since many stated that was good too.
Old 11-09-18, 12:16 PM  
cataddict
VF Supporter

Sharaz, the earlier stepboxing workout I was talking about that is my KCM Stepboxing favorite is Cardio Kick Step-boxing. On Collage it has pastel blue/purple on the cover. I also have the "original" Stepboxing with the orange cover but prefer the blue one.

Watula, Cheeto, Charli, Lux, Merlin, Rudy, Finley the Cat, Hobbes, Winston, and Finley the Dog Fan Girl!

Old 11-09-18, 12:45 PM  
owltx

Sharaz, Pam has one of the Stepboxing DVDs up for SASE on the Share the Wealth thread . .. .
Old 11-09-18, 07:22 PM  
Sharaz

Ladies, I’m confuse. I have Cardio Kick Stepboxing I have 30 MTF Stepboxing which I love too.

I don’t have Original Stepboxing (ORANGE cover) I though that’s the one you were talking about. I looked at the blip and need to admit that didn’t grap me. Not sure about the WO that use weights.

Owltx- thank for letting me know still trying to figure out if I will use that workout
Old 11-09-18, 09:43 PM  
cataddict
VF Supporter

I didn't love the weights section of the "original" Orange covered StepBoxing. I thought there might be some confusion, as Kelly herself calls the newest release "StepBoxing 2" when it's really her 4th DVD featuring the StepBoxing format.

Old 11-12-18, 08:33 PM  
Sharaz

You’re right there are 4 Stepboxing workouts. I call the Orange cover the original because I think is the first one? I’m interested in Stepboxing 2 due to 1 dumbbell workout. Looks interesting.

Tags
kelly coffey meyer, stepboxing