Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-07-10, 07:02 AM  
pgun3

Just did Circuit Burn........

Thought in the first 2 min. I was going to hate it but ended up LOVING it!!!!!!!!!!
pgun3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-10, 08:58 AM  
caligurl

we have a thread going on HERE that spreads the
it is NOT against the rules to say DIET on this forum!
-----
"VFers have a right to post negative opinions about an instructor,
and there is not a limit on the number of times they do so".
- WWWendy

-----
"...no matter how unpopular you perceive your opinion to be, we guarantee you
are not the only one here who holds that opinion, and you should feel free to express it."
- WWWendy via forum guidelines
caligurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-10, 09:44 AM  
Buffgirl

Circuit Burn is a Gem!

Today, I did Olympic lifting and I have to admit, I watch the tutorial and I felt a bit intimidated by it, but there is only one way to conquer you feas, do the thing that you are afraid of.

I did it, I love it, is a pwerful workout in a short amount of time.

Yesterday, I did Cardio burn the 50 minute pre-mix both workouts, I loved it.

Today to compliment Olymoic lifting I added the Cardio/Boxing pre-mix from Cardio Burn, it is so much fun, No choreography or dancy moves, only athletic moves alternating with boxing.

It is my opinion that these two DVD's are a Gem!
Buffgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-10, 07:07 AM  
Denise R
Exchange Moderator

Just did a premix....

and I am in with the premix "cardio and boxing"! I did this (it is a 31 minute mix) minus the cooldown, tacked on 30 minutes of Leslie for a nice 1 hr workout and my bodybugg calculated a nice 522 calorie burn! AWESOME! I think that cardio/boxing premix is going to get used often at my house!!

"By far the most important application is those 18 inches between the table and your mouth. Your diet. Eat clean to get rid of fat." Robert Kennedy, Oxygen Magazine

"Having the body you want starts with loving the body you have." Mandy Ingber, Shape Magazine
Denise R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-10, 08:48 AM  
joycet
VF Supporter

I wasn't so sure about Circuit Burn myself. Finally did it yesterday and like you all, I really liked it!
joycet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-10, 09:35 AM  
pgun3

I will have to try the premix Cardio & Boxing tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!! I always try to master the regular workouts that I never get to the pre-mixes!! I have tracey stahleys Step sweatfest and just realized there are 2 w/o on that one too!!!
pgun3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-10, 11:50 AM  
Fitstick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denise R View Post
and I am in with the premix "cardio and boxing"! I did this (it is a 31 minute mix) minus the cooldown, tacked on 30 minutes of Leslie for a nice 1 hr workout and my bodybugg calculated a nice 522 calorie burn! AWESOME! I think that cardio/boxing premix is going to get used often at my house!!
I did the 45 minute mix of cardio, sculpting and boxing yesterday. I really enjoyed it and tacked on the abs segment at the end. I look forward to trying the workouts "as is" soon. I always enjoy Kelly's workouts and this was no different!
Fitstick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-10, 05:59 PM  
YogaGal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denise R View Post
I that cardio and boxing premix on Circuit Burn also! It's great when you want a workout with no weights or strength training to rest up for that on another day. And what surprised me was that when I started working out the day after that premix, I noticed that my shoulders were sore. So even though I do Kelly's Kickboxing dvd fairly regularly, the shadowboxing must have something a bit different to work the shoulders.

Anyway, I just wanted to say that I love it too. I also the Legs and Sculpting premix since that gives you an all strength 30 minute workout. And for sheer boredom busting and calorie burning, there are the two main Circuit workouts. Talk about getting your money's worth!
Old 08-10-10, 06:19 PM  
Denise R
Exchange Moderator

I did this premix again today (cardio/boxing) and still it! (as I was doing it, I was hollering out to hubby, "I sure do love this premix", lol) I am going to tack it on to my cardio rotation 2-3 times per week during this rotation (cuz I love it so much ).

Denise

"By far the most important application is those 18 inches between the table and your mouth. Your diet. Eat clean to get rid of fat." Robert Kennedy, Oxygen Magazine

"Having the body you want starts with loving the body you have." Mandy Ingber, Shape Magazine
Denise R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-10, 09:13 PM  
smilesolovely

I did Circuit Burn in its entirety last week. When previewing, I had already decided to use the Cardio/Boxing premix as an add-on to Powersculpting. I'm so glad everyone is raving about this premix. Can't wait to try this combo tomorrow.

Tags
30 minutes to fitness, circuit burn, kcm, kelly coffey meyer, kelly coffey-meyer