Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-14-13, 06:59 AM  
cam522

I was one of the people who purchased MET Rx 180 for around $75 when it first came out and even thought he price has SIGNIFICALLY reduced I am not sorry. This will be my BEST PURCHASE EVER!!!!!!!!!

There have been many others that I like a lot X-Train being one of them, but MET Rx 180 is easy to follow, the workouts have no dread for me whatsoever and they are fun so I have no regrets.

...Cheryl

JMBR graduate 06/13
BJ Gaddour's MetaShred 11/02/2019
cam522 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-13, 07:52 AM  
bee1forfitness

Quote:
Originally Posted by marmact View Post
I think anything that is published by Rodale Books drops in price within weeks of release. DeltaFit is another one that had a rapid drop in price.
I don't think DeltaFit had a price drop, I think we here a VF know of all the codes and that how we got it cheaper...right now it's still showing full price of @ the Rodale Store for about $90
bee1forfitness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-13, 08:08 AM  
marmact

Quote:
Originally Posted by bee1forfitness View Post
I don't think DeltaFit had a price drop, I think we here a VF know of all the codes and that how we got it cheaper...right now it's still showing full price of @ the Rodale Store for about $90
No, it dropped to half price at some point and stayed there for a long time. I'm surprised to hear it is back to regular price.
Old 10-14-13, 08:15 AM  
Sue B
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by debbied View Post
Count me in on that one. I gave it as a gift to my advisors who work with autistic children. They had been through two or three inexpensive rebounders while I was there (about a year). Driving 30 miles to buy two for them did my heart good. And with the Kohl's coupons, it was quite the deal.
That was really nice of you!

Drop Two Sizes, Fit Body Blueprint, STRONG Eat. Lift. Thrive. and Revamp grad

DISCLOSURE: I have a professional relationship with a seller or producer of fitness videos or products. For details, please see my profile.
Sue B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-13, 08:38 AM  
twinkletoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by marmact View Post
No, it dropped to half price at some point and stayed there for a long time. I'm surprised to hear it is back to regular price.
They had a 3 day sale at the end of September where it was half off. But that only lasted those 3 days. (I ordered it full price a few weeks prior but I called during the sale and they gave me a credit!)
Old 10-14-13, 08:56 AM  
sewoodson
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypnomoon View Post
Where can I get the D2D dvds at the reduced price?
You could purchase from the Rodale Store . There was a discount code but that was months ago. I bet if you can wait for Black Friday they will offer a sale or discount code. Also check the exchange people have been offering it up for trade.
sewoodson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-13, 10:13 AM  
Helen S
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by laurajhawk View Post
It took some months or maybe over a year, but the Urban Rebounder Extreme (URX-MT) set went from $139.95 for just the DVDs, to $99 with the rebounder thrown in.

Admittedly, that happened because the workouts just aren't that good. This did not make me feel better about paying the higher price.
I think it was only months and I wasn't happy about it. One reason is because my UR mat started getting holes. So when I bought the DVDs, I also paid $100 for a new mat. They didn't even have a discount to combine shipping costs. I only liked a few dvds but only used each DVD about one time each. So it was not a good deal at all.

I'm currently thinking of getting a different rebounder with a softer bounce.
Old 10-14-13, 10:58 AM  
ellaenchanted

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisqan View Post
off topic- but is ultimate yogi still $70 now? i'm thinking of purchasing this set, does any one know where i could find the best price? tia!
Amazon often has it around that price. I got a used set (although it looked brand new and cam w/ all materials) on eBay for $52. I think it came out to under $60 shipped.
ellaenchanted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-13, 11:16 AM  
Vintage VFer
VF Supporter

I bought UY for $99. I've seen it at all kinds of prices.

My first UY set was all scratched up and I returned it. The second set was somewhat scratched.

I did the first workout and realized the set was too advanced for me. I didn't want to do the second one. (That is the shortest rotation I ever didn't do!)

Now, it is just festering on the shelf. I won't trade something with scratches.
Vintage VFer is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
d2s, met-rx 180, ultimate yogi