Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-28-15, 02:02 PM  
Yelly

Talking Pics of my new Bellicon!!!

Hi everyone! I always love seeing the various color combos and other options that people get on their Bellicon. Well, mine just arrived today, and I'm so excited about it I thought I'd share some pics! I agonized over all the options for a long time (especially about what size of mat to choose), but I ended up deciding on the 44" Classic with Screw-on legs, the green striped mat, and 4 different strengths in bungees, so that I could try them all out. I got the Medium, Strong, X-Strong, and Ultras - 2 tensions in pink and 2 tensions in blue. I am absolutely ecstatic with my purchase and can't stop smiling!!! I know that only you guys can truly understand my excitment, so I thought I would share some pics, just in case you're curious (especially with the blue, since it's a new color!):
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0178.jpg
Views:	786
Size:	53.5 KB
ID:	4229   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0180.jpg
Views:	750
Size:	60.9 KB
ID:	4230  
Yelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-15, 02:58 PM  
casey

Hi Yelly!
I'm vicariously excited for you. I keep putting my Bellicon in my shopping cart, entering a promo code but not getting it even though I really want one. My treadmill died last week. Our friends gave us theirs because they are moving but my dh said as soon as he saw it, he knew I wouldn't want it. He was right. So I had to buy one, which wasn't cheap. Thus, no Bellicon for me, at least not yet.....

I want the extra strong bands on the classic 44" with screw in legs. I'd love to hear about your Bellicon love and how it feels jumping on it and anything else! That way I can imagine it.
Enjoy! Casey

P.S. In case you don't know, Cheryl (momof10) has her own mini rebounder channel on utube with her workouts. They look awesome. I watch them but I can't do them. I did one and modified with my prebroken treadmill and it was really fun. I can't figure out how to copy the link to her rebounder channel but it's "Fit Bit Challenge Group Jump'In Rebounders".
casey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-15, 03:07 PM  
cyana

I was literally down to the last minutes of the Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale because I agonized over the options for so long!

Which bungees are you keeping? All of them?

Love the new blue....would've chosen that had it been available. I keep thinking one day I may also order the smallest size for my office - but that will probably have to wait for this year's Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale.

Enjoy your rebounder......it's so much fun and a great way to bring a smile to your face.

"I've decided to grow old disgracefully." - Twigs
cyana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-15, 03:40 PM  
Yelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by casey View Post
Hi Yelly!
I'm vicariously excited for you. I keep putting my Bellicon in my shopping cart, entering a promo code but not getting it even though I really want one. My treadmill died last week. Our friends gave us theirs because they are moving but my dh said as soon as he saw it, he knew I wouldn't want it. He was right. So I had to buy one, which wasn't cheap. Thus, no Bellicon for me, at least not yet.....

I want the extra strong bands on the classic 44" with screw in legs. I'd love to hear about your Bellicon love and how it feels jumping on it and anything else! That way I can imagine it.
Enjoy! Casey

P.S. In case you don't know, Cheryl (momof10) has her own mini rebounder channel on utube with her workouts. They look awesome. I watch them but I can't do them. I did one and modified with my prebroken treadmill and it was really fun. I can't figure out how to copy the link to her rebounder channel but it's "Fit Bit Challenge Group Jump'In Rebounders".
Hi Casey!
Geez, I'm sorry your treadmill died! I remember from the check-in how much you loved to run, but I hope you enjoy your new one! I've been wanting a Bellicon for such a long time, and I actually never thought I'd be able to get one. But things worked out just recently to where it was possible, so I jumped at the chance! I got mine made with the X-Strong bungees, and they felt great! Later I switched them out to the Medium (only took about 10 minutes - super easy!), and I actually really like those because they're really soft. I would never be able to keep up with a video with the medium tension, but they were actually very challenging to just freestyle on - especially in my calves! It makes absolutely ZERO noise, and it actually makes me giggle to jump on it. I feel like a kid!

Actually, I do know about Cheryl's Youtube channel - her videos are amazing and absolutely perfect timing! Tomorrow morning, I plan on doing her new video she just posted! I messaged her before I bought mine, and she helped me decide to go with the 44", instead of the 49" that I thought for sure I would get. The more I thought about it, the more I wanted to be sure that I could keep up with faster videos like TA makes, and I wasn't sure I'd be able to do that with the 49" (even using the Ultras). Plus, I was able to compare Cheryl's videos with her different sizes of Bellicons to get a feel for how big each size was - it was super helpful! I really have to agree with her - 44" is the perfect size, from what I can tell so far!

I hope you can get your Bellicon soon! I actually didn't even get it during the Memorial day sale - I ordered it last Friday. I still saved $90, because I bought a refurbished frame, which was $50 off, and they also gave me a $40 off coupon code when I asked, so I was quite pleased with that. The refurbished frame is still perfectly fine with me - the only thing I saw were a few barely noticeable scratches - nothing at all that would affect the performance. Anyhow, hope this is helpful. It really is like bouncing on a cloud!
Old 05-28-15, 03:47 PM  
gladgirl

Salivating...cuz I want one in ANY color...
And doing the happy dance for you!
gladgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-15, 03:51 PM  
Yelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyana View Post
I was literally down to the last minutes of the Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale because I agonized over the options for so long!

Which bungees are you keeping? All of them?

Love the new blue....would've chosen that had it been available. I keep thinking one day I may also order the smallest size for my office - but that will probably have to wait for this year's Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale.

Enjoy your rebounder......it's so much fun and a great way to bring a smile to your face.
Thanks! Oh gosh, it took me forever too! I actually placed my order last Thursday, but then I slept on my decision and decided to change something when I woke up Friday, ha ha! It feels like such a huge decision, but I feel really content with what I picked.

As far as which bungees I'm keeping, I'm going to test them all out and see if I want to keep all of them, or send some back. So far I've only tried the Medium and the X-Strong, and I liked both of them. I did ask for a return envelope to be included with my shipment, but they forgot to send it. I'm sure if I decide to send any back they'll send a return slip to me. As of now, I'm undecided, ha ha! I just wanted to test them all out so I would satisfy my curiosity from the get-go.

You're right - it is so much fun and just makes me smile!
Old 05-28-15, 03:54 PM  
Yelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by gladgirl View Post
Salivating...cuz I want one in ANY color...
And doing the happy dance for you!
LOL! Thank you! I knew you guys would understand, ha ha!
Old 05-28-15, 04:06 PM  
Jags

Yelly, I've been thinking about getting a Bellicon, and was wondering about 44" vs 49", so thanks for your input.

Do you mind sharing the total amount $ + shipping? I ask because this Bellicon is listed on Craigslist in my area; I was thinking about making the guy an offer...but if I have to buy new bungee cords, at $85 a pop, then maybe it's a better deal to buy new.

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/pen/hab/5021123950.html
Jags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-15, 04:09 PM  
MARIKA

Congrats! We share your joy. I would love one but can't justify the $$$ right now. I have a Pro-form rebounder and use it daily. I can only imagine how awesome a Bellicon would be.
Old 05-28-15, 04:19 PM  
Yelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jags View Post
Yelly, I've been thinking about getting a Bellicon, and was wondering about 44" vs 49", so thanks for your input.

Do you mind sharing the total amount $ + shipping? I ask because this Bellicon is listed on Craigslist in my area; I was thinking about making the guy an offer...but if I have to buy new bungee cords, at $85 a pop, then maybe it's a better deal to buy new.

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/pen/hab/5021123950.html
The grand total was $859 ($95 shipping, but I got $90 off in discounts). I don't have sales tax in my state, so I'm not sure about that. I just looked at your pic on Craigslist, and that one is actually a Premium model (silver frame), which is several hundred more than the Classic model (black frame) that I got. If I were you, I would make him an offer

ETA: the 44" Premium starts at $899 vs. 44" Classic starts at $599 - HTH!

Tags
bellicon, rebounder, rebounding, trampoline