Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-28-15, 04:19 PM  
Yelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARIKA View Post
Congrats! We share your joy. I would love one but can't justify the $$$ right now. I have a Pro-form rebounder and use it daily. I can only imagine how awesome a Bellicon would be.
Thanks Marika!
Yelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-15, 04:46 PM  
MsThistlebottom

Yay!!! I can guarantee you will never regret your purchase, and yes, just bouncing on it freestyle will make you happy.

Mine is a 44" with black/pink mat and pink bungees. Best fitness purchase ever.

"When I was young, I used to admire intelligent people; as I grow older, I admire kind people." -- Abraham Joshua Heschel
MsThistlebottom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-15, 05:08 PM  
Jags

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yelly View Post
The grand total was $859 ($95 shipping, but I got $90 off in discounts). I don't have sales tax in my state, so I'm not sure about that. I just looked at your pic on Craigslist, and that one is actually a Premium model (silver frame), which is several hundred more than the Classic model (black frame) that I got. If I were you, I would make him an offer

ETA: the 44" Premium starts at $899 vs. 44" Classic starts at $599 - HTH!
Thanks Yelly! I really appreciate it.
And congratulations on your new fitness toy!
Jags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-15, 05:18 PM  
Lucky Star
VF Supporter

Congrats on the new baby ~ may you always jump for joy!
Lucky Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-15, 05:27 PM  
Helen S
VF Supporter

Nice!! Enjoy your Bellicon!! I love mine!!
Old 05-28-15, 05:32 PM  
momof10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jags View Post
Yelly, I've been thinking about getting a Bellicon, and was wondering about 44" vs 49", so thanks for your input.

Do you mind sharing the total amount $ + shipping? I ask because this Bellicon is listed on Craigslist in my area; I was thinking about making the guy an offer...but if I have to buy new bungee cords, at $85 a pop, then maybe it's a better deal to buy new.

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/pen/hab/5021123950.html
I would consider a new Bellicon. I got the non premium frame and the 44" one is $599 then add the shipping. You can pick so many different color assortments. That's how I would do it instead of paying $400 for a used one. Just my opinion. If you need any other help just let me know. I would be happy to help you pick one out.

Cheryl
Old 05-28-15, 05:37 PM  
Yelly

Thanks so much everyone!

My two boys just got back from school, and so now we're all using the timer to equally divide up our Bellicon time, lol! My time just ended, and I have a nice sweat going. We've all three been jumping to Cheryl's videos, ha ha! I highly recommend them. Her shorter videos have been perfect for getting acclimated, since I've never even bounced on a rebounder before. Tons of fun!
Old 05-28-15, 05:38 PM  
momof10

I just thought I would add in to what Casey said about my YouTube rebounding channel. I started it just over 4 weeks ago and have 17 videos posted. I have been adding my own music for the last three videos. I do lots of challenging moves on the rebounder. Check it out

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCJpvpFeEaI0LVTvcwmMTBng

I also started a rebounding Facebook group about 5 weeks ago. We already have 362 members. If anyone is interested. Here is the link

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1640388562863888/

I am loving doing the videos and making them challenging as well as fun. I also love all four of my Bellicons. Thanks for putting the word out there, Casey.

I love your new Bellicon, Yelly and I am so excited for you. I am sure we will keep in touch. Let me know what you think of All Out Cardio 2 with the music I picked for that one. It's 23.5 minutes long.

Cheryl
Old 05-28-15, 06:04 PM  
Yelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by momof10 View Post
I would consider a new Bellicon. I got the non premium frame and the 44" one is $599 then add the shipping. You can pick so many different color assortments. That's how I would do it instead of paying $400 for a used one. Just my opinion. If you need any other help just let me know. I would be happy to help you pick one out.

Cheryl
Cheryl has a good point. I can't imagine ever having to replace the Classic frame for any reason. It's extremely well-made! If a personalized color is important to you, or if the mat or bungees need replaced, maybe you would be better off going with a new one Jags!

Quote:
Originally Posted by momof10 View Post
I just thought I would add in to what Casey said about my YouTube rebounding channel. I started it just over 4 weeks ago and have 17 videos posted. I have been adding my own music for the last three videos. I do lots of challenging moves on the rebounder. Check it out

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCJpvpFeEaI0LVTvcwmMTBng

I also started a rebounding Facebook group about 5 weeks ago. We already have 362 members. If anyone is interested. Here is the link

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1640388562863888/

I am loving doing the videos and making them challenging as well as fun. I also love all four of my Bellicons. Thanks for putting the word out there, Casey.

I love your new Bellicon, Yelly and I am so excited for you. I am sure we will keep in touch. Let me know what you think of All Out Cardio 2 with the music I picked for that one. It's 23.5 minutes long.

Cheryl
We were writing at the same time on my last post, ha ha! Your videos are amazing. I appreciate your help in picking out the size. I can't wait to try your new video, and I'll let you know how it goes! So far today I tried Cardio Beginner and Cardio 12 Min.. Super fun!
Old 05-28-15, 07:14 PM  
mtngoat

Yelly, your Bellicon is so purdy! So you have 4 sets of bungees? Are they easy to switch? That really makes the rebounder very versatile.

Cheryl - I took a look at a couple of your videos. I am going to have to pull my rebounder out and give them a shot - they look like fun! (BTW - we are close to the same age, and you look so young! I don't even have 1 child, much less 10 children! Whatever you are doing is working!)

Lacey (trying to convince Brent to take a Pilates class): C'mon Brent, don't you want to unify your mind and body?
Brent: Nah. I'm not gonna put all my eggs in one basket.
Corner Gas Season1 Episode 3 "Pilates Twist"
mtngoat is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bellicon, rebounder, rebounding, trampoline