Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-22-15, 04:15 PM  
kathym
VF Supporter

The clip looks good but DVD-R at > $80 price in a clear case is a no go. Hopefully the next series will improve. Maybe I would purchase... at a lower price if there are no one further issues and the video quality is good.
Old 05-22-15, 05:38 PM  
Gatorfan76

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathym View Post
The clip looks good but DVD-R at > $80 price in a clear case is a no go. Hopefully the next series will improve. Maybe... at a lower price if no one further has issues.
Clip does look good although not very clear, resolution is not the best.

It also looks like poor Mary invested in 160 copies of the DVD-R(from the DVD page)...Hope she doesn't have to absorb too big of a financial loss..
Old 05-22-15, 06:00 PM  
LeanneM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatorfan76 View Post
Clip does look good although not very clear, resolution is not the best.

It also looks like poor Mary invested in 160 copies of the DVD-R(from the DVD page)...Hope she doesn't have to absorb too big of a financial loss..
Sylwia looks a bit pixelated in places.

Poor Mary! I hope that the company that made these does right by her and Sylwia!
LeanneM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-15, 06:21 PM  
momof10

http://www.amazon.com/IncrediSonic-U...s=media+player

http://www.amazon.com/Micca-Full-HD-...s=media+player

I have both of these. One at my cottage and the other at my house. They are both good and so worth the money and simple to use.

Cheryl
Old 05-22-15, 06:33 PM  
A-Bot
VF Supporter

Does anyone know for sure if the quality is worse than the downloads?
Old 05-22-15, 07:57 PM  
momof10

Quote:
Originally Posted by A-Bot View Post
Does anyone know for sure if the quality is worse than the downloads?
The downloads are great.

Cheryl
Old 05-22-15, 08:45 PM  
A-Bot
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by momof10 View Post
The downloads are great.

Cheryl
Yea, I have some of her other downloads (the sculpt one/sculpt two/etc) and her older DVDs look just as good, quality wise. I wonder about the new one though with all that material on a dvdr.
Old 05-22-15, 09:01 PM  
momofcha

Quote:
Originally Posted by momof10 View Post
Leanne - It is so easy to use downloads now than it was years ago. It is much easier for me to use downloads than a DVD now, really. I have a media player which cost about $35 from Amazon that plays my downloads. I first download on my laptop and then put a USB in my laptop and copy all my workouts onto the USB. I have approximately 220 workouts on one USB. I put that USB into my media player and can play any of the 220 workouts I have in there. When I travel, I take my USB and my media player with me and have access to all those workouts. The media player is smaller than a DVD so it's super easy to bring with me. All you need is a HDMI cable to run from the TV to your player. I have one HDMI cable and switch from the media player, to my laptop or even my iPad for my workouts. No more DVDs cluttering up spaces and such an easy transfer. Plus, if you only do half of a Tonique workout, you have the option to continue playing where you left off. It's a win win situation.

Cheryl
Wow, this sounds awesome! So anything I've downloaded will play on here, no matter what format? This is so cool! Thanks!

"I'm just one workout away from a good mood." ~ Valerie Waters
momofcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-15, 06:51 AM  
momof10

Quote:
Originally Posted by shammy902 View Post
Wow, this sounds awesome! So anything I've downloaded will play on here, no matter what format? This is so cool! Thanks!
You are welcome. I discovered this little gem about a year ago and haven't looked back at getting DVDs anymore

Cheryl
Old 05-23-15, 09:13 AM  
acescholar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helen S View Post
I decided to keep the DVD-R since I was able to get it for $55. However, if the resolution is bad or I can't get it to play, then I'm going to ask Mary for a refund. I already bought two of the downloads and the resolution is great so I don't want anything grainy. If it looks like it's pixelating, I'm also returning it because that means it won't play the next time.

ETA - I don't care if it's chaptered but I hope that there is at least a menu to choose the different workouts.
How would you compare the resolution of your downloads with the resolution of the clip? TIA!
acescholar is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
hawaii, tonique