Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 12-12-15, 02:45 PM  
Jennifer P.
VF Supporter

New Kelly Coffey dvd's have arrived!

The 2 new Kelly Coffey dvd's, Strength & Stamina & Athletic Conditioning 2 were just delivered by my mailwoman. I will try to do one or part of one tomorrow a.m. & report back. I am trying to put up our tree today, but I will preview tonight.

Let's keep this beautiful planet & all its wonderful creatures alive!
Jennifer P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-15, 03:07 PM  
shoegoddess

I would love to hear about Strength and Stamina. I'm debating on order it from Mary.

I'm not a typical grandma!

Body by Cathe, Chalene and Dr. Niccole
-Me

A woman is like a tea bag. You never know how strong she is until she gets into hot water
-Eleanor Roosevelt

Well-behaved women seldom make history
-Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Women are Angels
And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly....on a broomstick...we are flexible like that
-White Witch

Gotta love Maxine:
http://forum.videofitness.com/pictur...&pictureid=230
shoegoddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-15, 04:17 PM  
Mickey12

Mine came today too. Since they are a Christmas present, I won't be commenting on them until after December 25.

Kim
Mickey12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-15, 12:47 AM  
Tiny

I got mine today too. I previewed both, the second workout on S & S Kelly has her hand up for Sammy to fist bump and it takes a while for Sammy to realize what Kelly is doing. Kelly's face when she turns to the camera is hysterical! They show what happens after too. I wasn't crazy about the swings in between, but that's only because I probably don't do them right. She alternates between upper and lower, same moves for 3 rounds and then does the swings. She then moves on to another upper body move and lower body move for 3 rounds and then swings. I think I am really going to enjoy this one. The bonus step workout looks like a lot of fun and Kelly is have a freakin blast

I also liked the way AC2 is done too, very easy to modify up or down. I think it is definitely geared towards any age. She also has premixs on this one too which I was surprised to see.

H.O.P.E.=Hold On Pain Ends
D.I.E.T.=Did I Eat That

"If I fall, I will get back up. If I am beaten, I will return."
"Strong is what happens when you run out of weak."
"As the New Year dawns we look back on a year of upheaval through the world and through our lives as well. Life is difficult. For those of us raised with the illusion that if we go to school, work hard, all will be well, that illusion dies hard."
Tiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-15, 01:14 AM  
shoko

Did you get shipment notification? I know I'm in France so I won't have them after a little while, but I'm getting worried there was something wrong in my order...

Tom
shoko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-15, 09:53 AM  
Breezy Trousers

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoko View Post
Did you get shipment notification? I know I'm in France so I won't have them after a little while, but I'm getting worried there was something wrong in my order...
Try e-mailing Kelly directly, Tom. She's very good at responding.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
I got mine today too. I previewed both, the second workout on S & S Kelly has her hand up for Sammy to fist bump and it takes a while for Sammy to realize what Kelly is doing. Kelly's face when she turns to the camera is hysterical! They show what happens after too. I wasn't crazy about the swings in between, but that's only because I probably don't do them right. She alternates between upper and lower, same moves for 3 rounds and then does the swings. She then moves on to another upper body move and lower body move for 3 rounds and then swings. I think I am really going to enjoy this one. The bonus step workout looks like a lot of fun and Kelly is have a freakin blast

I also liked the way AC2 is done too, very easy to modify up or down. I think it is definitely geared towards any age. She also has premixs on this one too which I was surprised to see.
Thanks! I can't handle swings for now so I'll pass on S&S 'til later, but AC2 sounds like a winner.
Breezy Trousers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-15, 10:28 AM  
sherry7899

Kelly never sends out shipping notices.

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-15, 11:07 AM  
Tiny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breezy Trousers View Post
Thanks! I can't handle swings for now so I'll pass on S&S 'til later, but AC2 sounds like a winner.
BT~she has a premix where you can do the workout without swings. I think it's only 30 secs of swings.....not very long. It really isn't the main focus of the workout so I don't want to deter you from it. She adds them in before moving to the next round of moves.

AC2 has 3 complete rounds of all the moves (I forgot how many moves), 12 reps I believe of each move or is it 10? It may be 10 reps. I think S & S is 12 reps.

H.O.P.E.=Hold On Pain Ends
D.I.E.T.=Did I Eat That

"If I fall, I will get back up. If I am beaten, I will return."
"Strong is what happens when you run out of weak."
"As the New Year dawns we look back on a year of upheaval through the world and through our lives as well. Life is difficult. For those of us raised with the illusion that if we go to school, work hard, all will be well, that illusion dies hard."
Tiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-15, 02:59 PM  
shoko

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry7899 View Post
Kelly never sends out shipping notices.
Thanks, I guess I worried for nothing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breezy Trousers View Post
Try e-mailing Kelly directly, Tom. She's very good at responding.
I probably will if they don't turn up, but I'll wait until late december - early January. I just can't wait to have them, I'm in a KCM kick since I found out about her workouts here in september, and I love all the ones I've tried!

Thanks for the reviews!

Tom
shoko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-15, 01:05 PM  
bubbles76

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post

So is it two, full body workouts and a bonus step? How long is the bonus step? I could never tell from the description.
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
athletic conditioning 2, kcm, kelly coffey meyer, strength and stamina