Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 07-18-16, 06:24 PM  
loulou

Jen-If you are interested in trying streaming and the ART Method, there is still a one month free trial on TrainerPass to the FlexPass where Terri has several workouts available.

I am really enjoying my free month and have been alternating between her beginner workouts and the full mat workouts, which start on this site, with #20+ of her online series. These are pretty tough but do-able. The beginners are great for getting the form down.

The results I have been getting are noticeable. Since signing up I did one week consistently, had to take one week off and am in the middle of my third week. After the week off, the toning I had gained was gone but it is coming back after 4 workouts. This was something I noticed when I first learned about the ART Method a few years ago and was obsessed with it.

There have never been any injury aggravations with ART. I also have neck and low back issues and one bad knee. Terri constantly gives form reminders and I know this helps. She really knows what she is doing and comes up with some very original and effective moves.
loulou is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
art method, classical stretch, terri walsh