Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 12-01-15, 12:14 PM  
Nuggie's Auntie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtngoat View Post
I got it! I'm thrilled!

Thanks Nuggie's Auntie for posting. This is such a great deal.

(I just got another email from P57 warning me that this deal was ending soon - clicked on the 'Get Started' button and this time it worked. Yeh! I had signed up for some free classes in the past, so that did no disqualify me.)

I also signed up for Bar Method ( ) - it's going to be difficult to figure out how to fit everything in! (Barre isn't the main focus of my workouts typically.)
Oh yay! So glad it worked for you! Sad for footballnut, though.

I'm still not going to bite for P57 because I'm just not going to be around enough in Dec. to use it. I got the Bar Method one, though. Three bucks?! That's cheaper than a latte!

So far I haven't seen anything about a new P57 for this month. I was starting to wonder if they were scaling back from online workouts, but the $20 deal shows some initiative!
Nuggie's Auntie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-15, 12:30 PM  
woodie

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodie View Post
Momofcha, where did you see that posted? That will be fantastic!

woodie
I reached out to them on FB and they said there won't be a new workout today but that we should watch for new workouts later in the month. Bummer but cool at the same time.

New Butisattva

woodie
woodie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-15, 04:34 PM  
momofcha

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodie View Post
I reached out to them on FB and they said there won't be a new workout today but that we should watch for new workouts later in the month. Bummer but cool at the same time.
Yeah, they told me on instagram it would be today, but guess not. Sorry!

"I'm just one workout away from a good mood." ~ Valerie Waters
momofcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-15, 02:14 AM  
mtngoat

Old Thread Alert

Bumping this thread - There was some discussion as to whether the $20 trial membership was auto-renewing.

I didn't think so, because the email offering the trial run said "Valid for new online workout subscribers only. Rate valid for one monthly only and does not renew". [sic]

I originally took that to mean that the subscription doesn't renew. Looking at it today I realized it may mean the $20 price doesn't renew.

I cancelled today to be on the safe side. I haven't been able to play a video since Tuesday, when they revamped their site anyway. It didn't turn out to be a great deal for me after all - $20 for 15 days.

Lacey (trying to convince Brent to take a Pilates class): C'mon Brent, don't you want to unify your mind and body?
Brent: Nah. I'm not gonna put all my eggs in one basket.
Corner Gas Season1 Episode 3 "Pilates Twist"
mtngoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-15, 11:28 AM  
Nuggie's Auntie

Sorry it didn't work out to be a good deal for you, mtngoat. They have revamped their site, added some new content and features. They're offering a free week to try it out. I might give it a whirl when I get home after christmas. Has anyone tried out the new site? Any thoughts?
Old 12-21-15, 11:35 AM  
mtngoat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuggie's Auntie View Post
Sorry it didn't work out to be a good deal for you, mtngoat. They have revamped their site, added some new content and features. They're offering a free week to try it out. I might give it a whirl when I get home after christmas. Has anyone tried out the new site? Any thoughts?
I really didn't post to complain (although it sounded that way). I just wanted anyone who subscribed to the trial know that they probably have to cancel their subscription. Above thread I said I didn't think you had to (based on the email I quoted). I feel responsible if someone subscribes and doesn't cancel.

I can see the new content on my phone, but not on my computer. My phone is new and I don't have TV-out cables yet, so I can't really work out to it. It does look good though! There is a new one with Tanya on the beach that looks great. Some filmed outdoors with Manhattan in the background. I haven't tried any of them though.

Lacey (trying to convince Brent to take a Pilates class): C'mon Brent, don't you want to unify your mind and body?
Brent: Nah. I'm not gonna put all my eggs in one basket.
Corner Gas Season1 Episode 3 "Pilates Twist"
mtngoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-15, 11:38 AM  
momofcha

Quote:
They way they were gushing about this new site, I definitely wanted to see what it was all about, and yet again, I am unimpressed. A bunch of 10 min workouts have been added (seat focus, arms, etc), and I think maybe 2 or 3 30 min ones - one of Tanya at the beach, a sculpting one, and one other. No 60 minute ones, nothing like any of their live classes, etc so I am still underwhelmed and will be canceling later this week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtngoat View Post
I really didn't post to complain (although it sounded that way). I just wanted anyone who subscribed to the trial know that they probably have to cancel their subscription. Above thread I said I didn't think you had to (based on the email I quoted). I feel responsible if someone subscribes and doesn't cancel.

Yeah, they said in the promo deal that it wasn't renewable so I knew it wouldn't continue at that rate, but that's good to know that you have to cancel it in order to avoid being charged the $57

"I'm just one workout away from a good mood." ~ Valerie Waters
momofcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-15, 11:46 AM  
Nuggie's Auntie

Quote:
Originally Posted by momofcha View Post
They way they were gushing about this new site, I definitely wanted to see what it was all about, and yet again, I am unimpressed. A bunch of 10 min workouts have been added (seat focus, arms, etc), and I think maybe 2 or 3 30 min ones - one of Tanya at the beach, a sculpting one, and one other. No 60 minute ones, nothing like any of their live classes, etc so I am still underwhelmed and will be canceling later this57
I was also disappointed there were no longer workouts offered. I'm glad to see they're finally upping their game a little bit, though. Still, for what they're charging, it doesn't really tempt me. I think the only thing that might lure me would be regularly added live classes. At least they're coming to the table now with something...
Old 12-21-15, 11:48 AM  
barreboxbell

Quote:
I have done three of the new workouts so far. I am trying to do all of them before my $20 one month special rate ends. For me, at least, the new workouts are a lot less challenging. I am barely sore, and I don't really feel worked out afterwards. Some of the moves are difficult when you do them, but that's as far as it goes. I would definitely not pay $57 for access to these videos. Also, in the e-mail they sent, they said they added 18 new videos, if I recall correctly, but 10 of them are 11 minutes or less in duration, so, if you combine them for longer exercise times, there isn't that much new content.
barreboxbell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-16, 03:28 AM  
RachelW

Quote:
I was also disappointed there were no longer workouts offered. I'm glad to see they're finally upping their game a little bit, though. Still, for what they're charging, it doesn't really tempt me. I think the only thing that might lure me would be regularly added live classes. At least they're coming to the table now with something...
Do you think they ever will offer more videos? I'm interested in this as I'm so burnt out from the videos. I love how I responded to them though.

Tags
physique 57