Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-06-14, 06:25 AM  
PhyllisG

Returning Piyo

Has anyone else returned piyo? I ordered thru Mary and she told me to return it directly to BB with a tracking number and delivery confirmation. There was no pacing or order slip in the box tho Mary said there should me a blue slip. Did anyone else have that blue paper? I worry about BB and their notorious we never received it return policy. Thanks for any suggestions or help.
PhyllisG is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-14, 07:08 AM  
kariev34

I returned mine. you have to go to beachbody's website and under the community and support tab click contact us. Then go to live chat so you can message a customer service rep directly. They will give you an RA number and the address to mail the product back to. I've never had any problems returning beachbody products this way and getting a refund.
kariev34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-14, 08:55 AM  
PhyllisG

Thanks Karie. Did you get a blue paper with your set? My box had nothing in it except the DVDs and booklets. No packaging slip or order form.
Old 07-06-14, 09:23 AM  
kariev34

I did but if you don't have it they should still be able to look up your name. I would ask them what your order number was and write that on a paper along with your name address and RA number and place that in the box of the returned product
kariev34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-14, 11:30 AM  
PhyllisG

Thanks again Karie.
Old 07-06-14, 11:49 AM  
hedygs
VF Supporter

Did you have a receipt in the box? The RA number is the same as your order number I believe. But I agree, call CS and they will give you the number over the phone and instruct you to write the number on the outside of the box.

On the receipt is a peel and stick label for returns. Do you have that?
hedygs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-14, 11:55 AM  
Pam61
VF Supporter

I had nothing in my box except the dvds. I thought it was strange also having no paperwork of any kind.

Pam

April Focus:
Linda Stejskal Wooldridge (Barlates)
Dean Pohlman (Man Flow Yoga) April 8th Everyday Yoga Four Week Challenge
Jessica Smith Cardio Walks/Pilates Fusion
Lee Holden Qi Gong 30 Day Challenge
Pam61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-14, 12:59 PM  
PhyllisG

No I have nothing except the DVDs and accompanying literature. And of course the tape measure. I thought that was kind of strange. I contacted Mary since I bought them thru her site and she gave me a number to write on the box and an address. She also told me to send her the tracking number and she would keep an eye on it. I thought that was incredibly nice of her.
Old 07-06-14, 05:39 PM  
slockhart

Hi, I was just wondering why you are returning PiYo? Do you not like the workouts?
slockhart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-14, 06:39 PM  
PhyllisG

I really could not get excited about these. The first three were too easy. Really more beginner. The rest just didn't inspire me at all. I would rather do UY. I really expected these to be more innovative and challenging. I was curious why Kariev returned them also. For me they were a disappointment. I really didn't feel there was anything new here.

Tags
beachbody, piyo, piyo reviews