Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-10-14, 01:59 PM  
TerryMia

ART method prescriptives DL preorder!

SOOO excited about these...I've been doing her streaming ART workouts since she launched the site and these sound amazing to me!

http://artprescriptives.com/
TerryMia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-14, 02:22 PM  
mwelters
VF Supporter

I joined her site also so how are these different than the ones we have access to on her site?

MariaW
mwelters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-14, 02:27 PM  
TerryMia

Hi Maria...these are actual downloads thru Vimeo whereas the workouts on her site are streaming... They sound really good to me...an hour devoted to each one...I already preordered lol 😁😍
Old 04-10-14, 02:33 PM  
Messe

She had me when she suggested Beethoven One for the music.

You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have. — Maya Angelou
Messe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-14, 02:44 PM  
Gatorfan76

Wink

I e-mailed Terri Walsh to ask when the deadline will be for the pre-order price.
If she gets back to me, I'll post it here

These look GREAT!!
Old 04-10-14, 02:51 PM  
hotncmom

You guys will have to report back. These look interesting but I don't have time to dedicate an hour to inner thighs. I prefer upper and lower body workouts 20-30 minutes each, or an hour total body. But these look like they could be possibly total body workouts with a slight emphasis on one area vs. another, so I'm interested in your impressions.
hotncmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-14, 02:54 PM  
Messe

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotncmom View Post
You guys will have to report back. These look interesting but I don't have time to dedicate an hour to inner thighs. I prefer upper and lower body workouts 20-30 minutes each, or an hour total body. But these look like they could be possibly total body workouts with a slight emphasis on one area vs. another, so I'm interested in your impressions.
Most of Terri's streaming workouts are full-body workouts with an emphasis on upper or lower body, so I'm guessing that's what these will be as well - the emphasis will just be more specific. In any case, my inner and outer thighs said "Yes!!" in perfect harmony when they saw the list of workouts.

You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have. — Maya Angelou
Messe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-14, 02:56 PM  
momofcha

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotncmom View Post
Yeah, that's really strange. An hour for inner thighs, an hour for outer thighs, hour for abs??

"I'm just one workout away from a good mood." ~ Valerie Waters
momofcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-14, 04:07 PM  
TerryMia

I messaged Terri about these ... she answered this:

i added some info to the description...these can be used as add-ons or they can really fry a whole body part section...thats why it called ART Prescriptives: TROUBLE ZONES they are prescriptive in nature and will refine/balance or correct a persons trouble zone -
Old 04-10-14, 04:25 PM  
momofcha

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerryMia View Post
I messaged Terri about these ... she answered this:

i added some info to the description...these can be used as add-ons or they can really fry a whole body part section...thats why it called ART Prescriptives: TROUBLE ZONES they are prescriptive in nature and will refine/balance or correct a persons trouble zone -
That makes much more sense. Thanks.

"I'm just one workout away from a good mood." ~ Valerie Waters
momofcha is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
art, art method, downloads, terri walsh