Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-13-14, 07:22 PM  
MsThistlebottom

I caved. I blame Sunday's lovely packaging description. Also I'm a sucker for anything girly, especially pink and white. I'll modify all the high-impact stuff on my rebounder and will use my weight bench for the burpees and mountain climbers.

My eldest is 28, so I'm not in full-time "Mom" mode anymore, but I think I can get around that.

"When I was young, I used to admire intelligent people; as I grow older, I admire kind people." -- Abraham Joshua Heschel
MsThistlebottom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-14, 07:27 PM  
momofcha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinks View Post
Total Fitness now has a great clip up that's a little over 6 minutes and highlights a bunch of the exercises from what I can tell. Here's the link.

I don't like mountain climbers or burpees, but I'll do them on the chair to make them easier on my wrists. I like that she has someone modifying a lot of the different exercises.
Thank you!

"I'm just one workout away from a good mood." ~ Valerie Waters
momofcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-14, 08:02 PM  
katmom

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunday View Post
I am 49 and just one year out from being an official baby boomer, and I don't think it's too young!
Deana, I still have 11 years on you!

I am so accustomed to kettlebell training and I also have a tendency to gravitate toward heavier lifting programs. I have been shopping for systems and cannot explain why FeFit caught my attention.
Old 03-13-14, 08:04 PM  
sunday

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsThistlebottom View Post
I caved. I blame Sunday's lovely packaging description. Also I'm a sucker for anything girly, especially pink and white. I'll modify all the high-impact stuff on my rebounder and will use my weight bench for the burpees and mountain climbers.

My eldest is 28, so I'm not in full-time "Mom" mode anymore, but I think I can get around that.
Lol! It's definitely girly and pink, which I also love!
sunday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-14, 08:32 PM  
PhyllisG

Great clip! At first I thought the instructor's voice might be annoying but now I find it doesn't bother me at all and I rather like her. Lots of variety and really it looks like a good deal for the price considering what some are charging these days. I feel enabled!
I caved. I ordered.

Last edited by PhyllisG; 03-13-14 at 08:40 PM. Reason: a comment
PhyllisG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-14, 09:02 PM  
katmom

I have only 4-legged children and generally avoid pink and girly. This is why I am baffled by my attraction to this system.
Old 03-14-14, 12:42 AM  
catcrazy

Earlier today I had no interest in this, and now I caved! The clips look good and the discount pushed me over the edge!
catcrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-14, 05:41 AM  
PhyllisG

I ordered at 9:30 last night and was surprised to receive a shipping notice this morning at 6:00 a.m. Scheduled to arrive Tuesday via FedEx.
PhyllisG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-14, 07:19 AM  
katmom

You guys are killing me with your comments about this system! I am trying to make myself wait until I hear more reviews.
Old 03-14-14, 07:24 AM  
Breezy Trousers

Quote:
Originally Posted by katmom View Post
I have only 4-legged children and generally avoid pink and girly. This is why I am baffled by my attraction to this system.
LOL. Me, too. I dislike the color pink but still find this light & airy set very appealing. Weird .... The pacing isn't frantic and the instructor isn't annoying, either .... I'm not sure this is up my alley but I look forward to reading more reviews....
Breezy Trousers is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fe fit, hilary chung