Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 03-10-11, 07:34 AM  
topfitmama

Val,
I don't think you can transfer Paypal funds to your credit card. AFAIK it only works with a bank account.

I prefer paypal because I don't have to give my credit card details, but if anyone got hold of my email address and password they could surely do some damage....
topfitmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-11, 09:07 AM  
MomOf2Gremlins

Thanks for your quick answer, Ruth! I figured that's the case..

Yes, that's what I'm afraid of too with the credit card info!.. We had it 2x already that some couple of thousands were taken (that was years ago) and since then I'm very hesitant... But getting info to our bank is obviously also not the best..

If it wouldn't be for sometimes selling and buying on ebay, I'd probably close my PayPal account too..

"Change what you can. Accept what you can't. Live peacefully with all that's left."

MomOf2Gremlins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-11, 09:41 AM  
mtnmom

Credit cards offer the protection in that you are responsible for no more than $50 of unauthorized charges. I've had my cc's hacked twice and wasn't responsible for any of the unauthorized charges. My husband's card was hacked a couple of weeks ago and the cc company isn't making him responsible for any of the unauthorized charges.

If money is taken directly out of your bank account, good luck! Even if the bank agrees to put the funds back in, it could be several months.
Old 03-10-11, 09:43 AM  
MomOf2Gremlins

Good point, Diane!

"Change what you can. Accept what you can't. Live peacefully with all that's left."

Old 03-10-11, 10:04 AM  
sherry7899

The two people we know who had their bank accounts hacked said it took months for it to get straightened out.

Sherry
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-11, 12:15 AM  
MomOf2Gremlins

Well.. I just tried deleting my bank info and got this message: "You may not remove your funding source while an authorization is still pending". The thing is only, I can't see where and what is pending!? I bought nothing and can't of think anything that might cause this message?

Tags
avatar, paypal, support vf, vf supporter